کاربر خاک‌انجمن‌خورده
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان ۱ تهران
رشته دانشگاه
پزشکی بهشتی
پاسخ : The best english institute

Most of the less successful institues are pretty good for speaking. Why? Because the number of students in each class is low and there's a lot of time for each student to talk and participate. The teacher also spends a lot more time for each of the students​

newthink

کاربر فوق‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان
شهر
قم
دانشگاه
امیرکبیر
رشته دانشگاه
فیــزیــک

I can`t really name a good institute in Qom that was the best and it has stayed that way till now
7years ago Gooyesh was the best
like 4 years ago Zaban Sara became the best..but now not so much!
2years ago Parseen
and now Parseen and Game Bartar are alike!
:))
seriously.. It`s awful​

Dawn

کاربر فوق‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
شهر
تهران

I think nastaranegar is right i have experienced it 1 time in my friends class it was perfect.

pershia

کاربر حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان6
شهر
تهران
مدال المپیاد
نجوم
دانشگاه
UT\AUT
رشته دانشگاه
علوم کامپیوتر

i LOVE my English institute cause since i was a child i used to study there...
I reckon that every thing of kish institute is AWESOME i mean the teachers the students and everything
i have been in a class of iran institute...
but i'm surprised that it was awful for me (i went to that class because of the schools rule)and i will never going to enjoy the class either​

نسترنگار

کاربر خاک‌انجمن‌خورده
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان ۱ تهران
رشته دانشگاه
پزشکی بهشتی

[ltr]
The best representatives of an institute are the graduates. Just look how good a graduate's grammer, vocabulary, speaking and other skills are and you'll know exactly how good that institute is.

It's also correcet in Sampadia!

به نقل از Titarisa :
i LOVE my English institute cause since i was a child i used to study there...
I reckon that every thing of kish institute is AWESOME i mean the teachers the students and everything
i have been in a class of iran institute...
but i'm surprised that it was awful for me (i went to that class because of the schools rule)and i will never going to enjoy the class either​

How long does it take for a Kish student to get ready for TOEFEL or IELTS? Say from ABC to the end. Because one good point bout ILI is the speed of teaching. It's fantastic! We used to study at Simin and the speed was really bad. I'm guessing it's the same there.
One more question about Kish: How exactly are the teachers? I mean, how's their accent? Have they been to American speaking countries? How do you say they're awesome?

الهام1375

کاربر حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فـرزانگان
شهر
بیرجند
مدال المپیاد
شیمی میخوندم.
دانشگاه
دانشگاه علوم پزشکی تهران
رشته دانشگاه
پزشکی

I have never been to Kish institute but from what you said I guess it can be like the Young adult department of the ILI . because in Y.A it takes a long time to teach words and grammars,etc but I think they will remain in your mind but in adult department the teaching is very fast but I think this affects the efficiency of learning. I am also confused about this! but I think If we study few words and grammar beside what is taught in Kish or Y.A we would be more successful in adult department of the ILI .because we have learned some of the new words in their books before we read them and this can help us .
I myself studied some parts of 504 and now I think it really helped me.

Andisheh

کاربر نیمه‌فعال
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
علامه حلی 3 تهران
شهر
تهران
مدال المپیاد
قبولی در مرحله ی اول المپیاد های کامپیوتر و ریاضی

ILI is one of the worst institutes that I've ever been to. I really don't understand why it continues to receive such good reception.
Here are my reasons:
1 (First of all it's basically like a public school (crowded, boring ,unproductive,cheap
2-The system is based on books written by Iranians with absolutely no knowledge of linguistics or modern methods.It's basically like learning our English textbooks at school and i don't think anyone will concur that you actually learn English in school.
3-They only work on grammar and the students there, even in the highest levels, cannot speak fluent English which is very
unpractical
4-They check who's absent every session like it's a frikkin prison

No offense but what I managed to understand is that ILI is like a place where moms send their kids -who have absolutely no motivation to learn English- to force them in doing so.(just like school-at least for the majority of people

Although I must admit that in smaller cities it might be an only option however I definitely see no reason that anybody residing in bigger cities would choose this Institute. You're probably better off going to institutes like Safir or even some private institutes manage to attract some really good teachers.

نسترنگار

کاربر خاک‌انجمن‌خورده
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان ۱ تهران
رشته دانشگاه
پزشکی بهشتی

Finally, a word of some sense! I agree with most of what you say, except for the sharp language. ILI does not turn students into splendid, fluent English speakers; They practically cut the speaking part. Everything is strict, no fun activity or book reading. It's all based on the book and even though the result is not significant - AD 3 Graduates still have problems - they keep using the same old method. I'm a High Intermediate 1 student and I'm planning to continue ILI because the grammar part is still the best and comparing to other institutes, they have a perspicuous, definite teaching program. I have not tried Safir so I can't judge their method but ILI's teaching method requires some big, big changes

نانازی

کاربر فعال
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان
شهر
کرمانشاه
مدال المپیاد
مرحله اول المپیاد شیمی مرحله دومم قبول شدم مدرسه بودجه نداشت گفت نمیتونیم ببریمت با المپیاد ریاضی که بدلیل نالایقی مدرسه بازم مشهد نتونستم
پاسخ : The Best English Institute

ofcourse ili
now im ad2
i love ili

• لایک
امتیازات: Dawn

fateme.RMA

کاربر خاک‌انجمن‌خورده
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان یک
شهر
مشهد
سال فارغ التحصیلی
رشته دانشگاه
پزشکی

why all of you think that ILI is the best?!
i think it`s AWFUL!
ILI students only focus on grammar and they can`t speak fluently!

in Mashhad, i`m wild about HAFEZ language institute!
>:D<

S E P I D E H

کاربر فعال
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان 5
شهر
تهران

I think kish is the best because we learn grammer and speaking together . speaking is more important there .
and I think shokouh is awful . I was there for 4 terms but I didn't learn anything .

Shayan.Hashemi

کاربر فعال
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
دبيرستان علامه حلي٣
شهر
تهران

حذف

kimia moghadam

کاربر نیمه‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان١
شهر
مشهد
رشته دانشگاه
داروسازی

you know,i found out it's so hard to choose an institute as the best!!!
I mean u can't find an intitute wich is really good at grammer part,& it's good at speaking skills too!
these two things are not together...never ever in the best way both

but one thing else...I got confused!cause in Mshhad kish has changed to paraxy or maybe parax well I'm not sure :D but definitely it's not the way it was before...they are seprative!so what do you mean bye KISH.& we have some thing else: kish air
I thought kish air is very popular & famous but it wasn't one of the chosen!I was wrong???!!​

fateme.RMA

کاربر خاک‌انجمن‌خورده
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان یک
شهر
مشهد
سال فارغ التحصیلی
رشته دانشگاه
پزشکی

به نقل از K.M.W :
you know,i found out it's so hard to choose an institute as the best!!!
I mean u can't find an intitute wich is really good at grammer part,& it's good at speaking skills too!
these two things are not together...never ever in the best way both

but one thing else...I got confused!cause in Mshhad kish has changed to paraxy or maybe parax well I'm not sure :D but definitely it's not the way it was before...they are seprative!so what do you mean bye KISH.& we have some thing else: kish air
I thought kish air is very popular & famous but it wasn't one of the chosen!I was wrong???!!​
I think Hafez li is good at both of them! specially spaeking skills!

no kish air is completely different! :D

parrez

کاربر فعال
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
شهر
اصفهان

Gooyesh is the best institute i've tried. Great teachers, great atmosphere, Based on Speaking and grammer skills.

Parkoury

کاربر حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
حلامه حلی 5
شهر
تهران

ILI is the best English Institute i ever seen

نگار

کاربر حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان جامع(سه)
شهر
تهران
سال فارغ التحصیلی
رشته دانشگاه
بیوتکنولوژِی

from 10 years ago since last year I was studing at kish
I think it is better than the other institute cause it works on speaking more than the other
and i realy enjoyed our classes and nowadays i miss those days
but in some institute like ILI
as my friends say
the teachers are very strict and it bother the students​

بالا