کاربر خاک‌انجمن‌خورده
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان ۱ تهران
رشته دانشگاه
پزشکی بهشتی
پاسخ : Suggestions about English Forum

That's one thing but you can't post a download link, it's against the rules. I agree with you otherwise. What can we do in order to stop posting repeated lyrics?​

ali.mashi

کاربر فوق‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
هاشمــــ II
دانشگاه
علوم پزشکی مشهد
رشته دانشگاه
دندانپزشکی

به نقل از نسترنّگار :
That's one thing but you can't post a download link, it's against the rules. I agree with you otherwise. What can we do in order to stop posting repeated lyrics?​

allright, not a download link for the song, the link to the complete lyrics (I don't think it's againts the rules) the point is not to post the whole lyrics. Cuz that's just copying and pasting it as a post. They should post a specific part of the song
or as skyboy said, in order to make them USE English we can tell 'em to write WHY they like the song

.As for the repeated ones I think some sort of a search engine is required​

نسترنگار

کاربر خاک‌انجمن‌خورده
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان ۱ تهران
رشته دانشگاه
پزشکی بهشتی

That's good, I suggest you open a new lyrics topic. Oh, and there is a search engine, that's not the problem; the problem is that nobody uses that search engine :D

ali.mashi

کاربر فوق‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
هاشمــــ II
دانشگاه
علوم پزشکی مشهد
رشته دانشگاه
دندانپزشکی

به نقل از نسترنّگار :
That's good, I suggest you open a new lyrics topic.​
!a little explanation plz

نسترنگار

کاربر خاک‌انجمن‌خورده
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان ۱ تهران
رشته دانشگاه
پزشکی بهشتی

if there is going to be a new rule for the lyrics topic, it's not a good idea to just continue on the previous topic, instead open a new topic with the new rules and we'll do something for the old topics; lock it or something. Got it?​

ali.mashi

کاربر فوق‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
هاشمــــ II
دانشگاه
علوم پزشکی مشهد
رشته دانشگاه
دندانپزشکی

i understood that, my question was about the lyrics topic which is already here. apparently ur gonna take care of it

D r . e n i a c

کاربر فعال
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
شهید بهشتی
شهر
نیشابور

به نقل از Death Angel :
i understood that, my question was about the one which is already here. apparently ur gonna take care of it

Who is mentioned here?

ali.mashi

کاربر فوق‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
هاشمــــ II
دانشگاه
علوم پزشکی مشهد
رشته دانشگاه
دندانپزشکی

The new lyrics topic is ready

amparisay

کاربر فوق‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
علامه حلی
شهر
تهران
سال فارغ التحصیلی
مدال المپیاد
ندارم
دانشگاه
علم و صنعت
رشته دانشگاه
برق
تلگرام
اینستاگرام

Should we mention the wrong expressions, dictations and other mistakes here!? What's the point if no one is going to see it? Assume that I write it here, that nearly all users make the same mistake about writing "I" in the middle of their sentences, they should writ it in capital. Who is going to see this here? But Assume that I write it just after they made the mistake. They will see it and learn about their mistakes.​
Just to let you know. Satisfacted is not correct. They should write it as "Satisfied".​

نسترنگار

کاربر خاک‌انجمن‌خورده
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان ۱ تهران
رشته دانشگاه
پزشکی بهشتی

I once tried it, it's useless. Perhaps we can have a topic or something like that for commonly mistaken things​

ali.mashi

کاربر فوق‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
هاشمــــ II
دانشگاه
علوم پزشکی مشهد
رشته دانشگاه
دندانپزشکی

به نقل از amparisay :
Should we mention the wrong expressions, dictations and other mistakes here!? What's the point if no one is going to see it? Assume that I write it here, that nearly all users make the same mistake about writing "I" in the middle of their sentences, they should write it in capital. Who is going to see this here? But Assume that I write it just after they made the mistake. They will see it and learn about their mistakes.​
Just to let you know. Satisfacted is not correct. They should write it as "Satisfied".​
Ok. Now you're doing good. The fact that everyone makes mistakes is undeniable. But there are a few things you should consider:
in different site & forums & generally on the internet people don't care about grammatical points such as capitalization , quotation marks , etc
Although our goal in this association is to help each other learn, most of the people come here just to have fun, Another reason for them not to pay attention to these mistakes.
But as mentioned in the poll in let's talk we are going to p.m those who make mistakes & also make a topic for frequent mistakes made in this place.

p.s : I didn't make that topic, but I did correct the name, I appreciate your concern

black fire

کاربر خاک‌انجمن‌خورده
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
شهید مدنی
شهر
رشت-تبریز

Dont you think there are too many important topics? I think you should reduce them for the greater good​

نسترنگار

کاربر خاک‌انجمن‌خورده
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان ۱ تهران
رشته دانشگاه
پزشکی بهشتی

Totally agree with Black Fire, in my opinion, only general rules should be permanently important plus two or three weekly topics which have a value of some point. It's just over-crowded now!​

sampadii_farzanegan2

کاربر حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
farzanegan 1.teh
دانشگاه
دانشکده علوم پزشکی شهید بهش
رشته دانشگاه
دندانپزشکی

The unnecessary ones are ordered.much better?​

ali.mashi

کاربر فوق‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
هاشمــــ II
دانشگاه
علوم پزشکی مشهد
رشته دانشگاه
دندانپزشکی

Some of the topics are temporarily attached as important, after a while they will be removed
--------------------------------------
This topic has been established
If you have any suggestions about it, we'll be more than happy to know about them

There has been previous topics like this one,but this one is gonna be a lot more organized, well written & most importantly of all, this topic is gonna be a general topic for these sort of exams. After we are done with this topic we'll have an archive for all certificate exams available which is gonna be very useful and handy for a lot of us :)​

ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
حلی
شهر
کرمان
سال فارغ التحصیلی
مدال المپیاد
شیمی
رشته دانشگاه
پزشکی

Many many years ago...when I was a kid in Sampadia , there used to be a topic called "Let's talk"...whenever we made a topic which tended to become somehow an opinion-centered topic , I mean s.th like these new ones like "magic lamp" or the one that has been recently updated "to my god", that topic would've been immediately transferred to let's talk! :D x
well ,I told this introduction to actually express my ideas toward the new rules of let's talk! don't U think that the previous system was better? there gonna be more of these topics, I mentioned, in the future... :-" it's your decision by the way... :-" x

Haven't yet constructed that certificate topic? :-" we're gladly waiting ;;) x​

AUGUST II_PRINCE OF SAMPA

کاربر فوق‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
ﻫﺎﺷﻤﯽ ﻧﮋﺍﺩ II
شهر
ﻣﺸﻬﺪ

I think you have to enact some rules for"Person Before You? X" like for ex:all users can only have 3[or 5 or etc.] posts aday in this topic. it's very interesting & fun,it's going to be full of Spams

نسترنگار

کاربر خاک‌انجمن‌خورده
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان ۱ تهران
رشته دانشگاه
پزشکی بهشتی

I'm not manager, It's just my personal idea :D : This topic attracts users to English forum. When they come to the topic, they might be intrigued to take a look at other parts of here! It's got a very good effect on the forum. Why should it be restricted​

AUGUST II_PRINCE OF SAMPA

کاربر فوق‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
ﻫﺎﺷﻤﯽ ﻧﮋﺍﺩ II
شهر
ﻣﺸﻬﺪ

‏‎Of course i had knew that then i wrote down that suggestion.‎
It can attracts user to English Forum but indeed it can take all or a big part of posts that users send(which are not useful),are distractions are not compeletly bad.

نسترنگار

کاربر خاک‌انجمن‌خورده
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان ۱ تهران
رشته دانشگاه
پزشکی بهشتی

That's right; distracting users from it isn't bad. But why? I mean, from the time when this topic (and some other similar topics) were revived, the traffic of the forum, and not only this specific topic, has been increased noticeabley. So it's been useful. What I'm trying to say is that unless it has bad effect on the forum, it should not have any rules or restrictions​

بالا