دانشگاه
تهران
رشته دانشگاه
پزشكي
پاسخ : Rock Band

i love kings of leon and adore their fabulous hits
im not so sure about greenday coz they are good
but i dont like others.
i suggest you something to work this out dude . as you know there're great rock band in the past, and 70s and 80s were rock golden age
but i think these aren't records to make a unforgettable history
so my advice to you is that :put biography of great bands like Queen ,Rolling stones , Pink Floyd , Beatles ....​

EhsanJ

کاربر فوق‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
شهید هاشمی نژاد 1 مشهد
شهر
مشهد
دانشگاه
دانشگاه فردوسی مشهد
رشته دانشگاه
زبان و ادبیات انگلیسی

به نقل از mehrdadb :
i love kings of leon and adore their fabulous hits
im not so sure about greenday coz they are good
but i dont like others.
i suggest you something to work this out dude . as you know there're great rock band in the past, and 70s and 80s were rock golden age
but i think these aren't records to make a unforgettable history
so my advice to you is that :put biography of great bands like Queen ,Rolling stones , Pink Floyd , Beatles ....​
Thanx for ur suggestion. i sure keep that in mind. i'll try to put these biographies ASAP. x

EhsanJ

کاربر فوق‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
شهید هاشمی نژاد 1 مشهد
شهر
مشهد
دانشگاه
دانشگاه فردوسی مشهد
رشته دانشگاه
زبان و ادبیات انگلیسی

Coldplay

[ltr]Coldplay's single "Clocks" won the Grammy Award for best record of 2003. The U.K. rock band is made up of vocalist Chris Martin (b. 2 March 1977), guitarist Johnny Buckland (b. 11 September 1977), bassist Guy Berryman (b. 12 April 1978) and drummer Will Champion (b. 31 July 1977). Formed in 1997, the band began playing gigs and released successful short recordings in the U.K. on their way to their first full-length album, Parachutes (2000). The single "Yellow" shot up the charts in the U.K., and frequent airplay on radio and MTV made it an international hit. After a tour of the U.S. in 2001, they released their second album, A Rush of Blood to the Head (including "Clocks") in 2002; it was hailed by critics as one of the best records of 2002. Known for their moody and melodic brand of guitar-oriented rock, the band has been favorably compared to Radiohead. Coldplay's other singles include "Trouble" and "The Scientist."

Chris Martin married actress Gwyneth Paltrow in December of 2003... "Clocks" was included in the 2003 Grammys because A Rush of Blood to the Head was released late in 2002; releases from October 2002 through September 2003 were eligible.[/ltr]

coldplay400_01.jpg

EhsanJ

کاربر فوق‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
شهید هاشمی نژاد 1 مشهد
شهر
مشهد
دانشگاه
دانشگاه فردوسی مشهد
رشته دانشگاه
زبان و ادبیات انگلیسی

Flyleaf

[ltr]The Belton, TX-based heavy rock quintet Flyleaf formed in 2000 when frontwoman Lacey Mosley tried out a string of the dark, hard-edged songs she consistently wrote as a brooding teen on drummer James Culpepper. After a brief period of playing together, they recruited guitarists Sameer Bhattacharya and Jared Hartmann, members of a local outfit that had recently called it quits. In 2002, bassist Pat Seals joined, and the band, initially known as Passerby, was born.
The road to Flyleaf's 2005 self-titled debut on Octone Records was dotted with more green lights than red: the band played wherever it was invited around its home state at first, gradually building the kind of fan base that allowed it to open for acts such as Bowling for Soup, Fishbone, and Riddlin' Kids. By 2003, with word of Mosley's arsenic-laced lyrics and blow torch-style delivery spreading through Texas and beyond, Flyleaf earned a spot at the annual South by Southwest music conference. A contract from Octone was rushed to the signing stages by 2004.
An EP, issued in early 2005 and also called Flyleaf, benefited from the un-obscure production team of Rick Parashar (Pearl Jam, Blind Melon) and Brad Cook (Foo Fighters, Queens of the Stone Age). Key tracks such as the roiling "Cassie" and the emo-tinged "Breathe Today," both of which appear on the full-length, furthered Flyleaf's reputation, as did raging live shows alongside Saliva, Breaking Benjamin, 3 Doors Down, and Staind.
For the fall 2005 release, producer Howard Benson (My Chemical Romance, Papa Roach, the All-American Rejects) joined Flyleaf in Los Angeles. A batch of 20 songs was winnowed to 12, with Mosley's searing vocals and Bhattacharya's and Hartmann's storming guitars offsetting each other to affect a sound by turns morose, compassionate, hope-swollen, and bitter.
The moodiness befits Mosley's background: as one of six siblings in a single-parent household, the confessional songwriter spent her childhood moving from apartment to apartment whenever the bills went unpaid. She openly acknowledges an early addiction to drugs and alcohol that fueled bouts of depression. As of the release of Flyleaf's full-length, the band was committed to sobriety.
Following the release of Flyleaf, the band did what they do best and toured heavily on the festival circuit. They hit the main stage on the 2006 and 2007 Family Values Tour, as well as the Soundwave festival and Disturbed's Music as a Weapon III Tour. They also made a jump to the world of video games when their single "I'm So Sick" was put in the first installment of the Rock Band series and debuted their new single, "Tina" in Rock Band 3.[/ltr]

2170899.jpg

EhsanJ

کاربر فوق‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
شهید هاشمی نژاد 1 مشهد
شهر
مشهد
دانشگاه
دانشگاه فردوسی مشهد
رشته دانشگاه
زبان و ادبیات انگلیسی

Metro Station

[ltr]As is often the case in Metro Station's hometown of Hollywood, CA, the electro-rock outfit owes its formation to a handful of well-placed connections. Co-frontman Trace Cyrus is the stepson of country star Billy Ray Cyrus, and his half sister, Miley Cyrus, rose to prominence as the title character on Disney's Hannah Montana. Similarly, singer Mason Musso's younger brother played the role of Oliver Oken in Hannah Montana, and the two older-sibling musicians met at the urging of their respective mothers. After adding keyboardist Blake Healy to the lineup, the trio recorded a single -- the teenage anthem "Seventeen Forever" -- and was surprised by its sudden chart success at MySpace.com. The group's Internet presence attracted the attention of percussionist Anthony Improgo, who took note of the band's mix of '80s-styled electro and pop. Improgo soon joined Metro Station as the band's drummer, and the group set off to play shows in the L.A. area.
However, it was MySpace that would (again) prove to be their biggest asset, as an intern at Red Ink discovered the band while perusing the website's music listings. A record deal with Red Ink followed in late 2006 -- the very same year as Metro Station's formation -- and the quartet headed to New York City to record its first full-length album. Featuring production from Motion City Soundtrack's Josh Cain and Justin Pierre on the leadoff single "Kelsey," Metro Station's self-titled debut was released in September 2007. Although reception was initially lukewarm, the band experienced a notable surge in sales following the release of "Shake It," which garnered double-platinum sales and charted in multiple countries.[/ltr]

MetroStation.jpg

Sadaf94

کاربر نیمه‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان 2
شهر
تهران
مدال المپیاد
شیمی دارم می خونم !!!

i think u could do something more interesting!
its just some copy n paste stuff...
they can do it themselves...

EhsanJ

کاربر فوق‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
شهید هاشمی نژاد 1 مشهد
شهر
مشهد
دانشگاه
دانشگاه فردوسی مشهد
رشته دانشگاه
زبان و ادبیات انگلیسی

به نقل از صدف :
i think u could do something more interesting!
its just some copy n paste stuff...
they can do it themselves...
I said don't be picky. do u have any suggestion? tell me and i'll do it.. x

Sadaf94

کاربر نیمه‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان 2
شهر
تهران
مدال المپیاد
شیمی دارم می خونم !!!

به نقل از EhsanJ :
I said don't be picky. do u have any suggestion? tell me and i'll do it.. x
well...no...not really
i dnt have any sugggestions but i dont really think that copying them is a good thing to do!

EhsanJ

کاربر فوق‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
شهید هاشمی نژاد 1 مشهد
شهر
مشهد
دانشگاه
دانشگاه فردوسی مشهد
رشته دانشگاه
زبان و ادبیات انگلیسی

Simple Plan

[ltr]The Montreal-based punk-pop group Simple Plan is comprised of high school pals Pierre Bouvier (vocals), Jeff Stinco (guitar), David Desrosiers (bass), Sebastien Lefebvre (guitar), and Chuck Comeau (drums). The five-piece initially came together when Comeau and Bouvier founded Reset at age 13. Reset was a modest success in Canada, touring the country with fellow punkers MxPx, Ten Foot Pole, and Face to Face. A debut album followed in 1997; however, Comeau bowed out quietly to attend college. Two years later, Comeau let his studies take a back seat in order for he, Stinco, and Lefebvre to start making music.
At the same time, Bouvier was still in charge of Reset, but growing tired of being both a frontman and a guitarist. He and Comeau reconnected at a Sugar Ray show in late 1999 and soon Bouvier was back with Comeau and the rest of his motley crew. Desrosiers, who replaced Bouvier in Reset, was asked to join Comeau and his pals, and Simple Plan was born. They landed show dates with the annual Vans Warped Tour in 2001 as well as spots with Toronto's Snow Jam. By now, Simple Plan had a spunky, energetic punk sound, textured like Cheap Trick, but raw like Pennywise. In 2002, Simple Plan headed into the studio to make a record. Good Charlotte's Joel Madden and Mark Hoppus of blink-182 joined Simple Plan during those sessions and the end result was the fiery, fun No Pads, No Helmets...Just Balls, which was released in spring 2003 on Lava. The group took home a 2003 MuchMusic Video Award for People's Choice Favorite Canadian Group in June. Their Bob Rock-produced second album, Still Not Getting Any..., followed the next year and did quite well, scoring the hits "Crazy" and "Welcome to My Life." In 2005 Simple Plan issued Live from the Hard Rock. The following year, the band scaled back their touring schedule in order to concentrate on writing new material. Simple Plan entered the studio in June 2007 to begin work on their third studio album; the self-titled Simple Plan was released in February 2008.[/ltr]

simpleplan.jpg

EhsanJ

کاربر فوق‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
شهید هاشمی نژاد 1 مشهد
شهر
مشهد
دانشگاه
دانشگاه فردوسی مشهد
رشته دانشگاه
زبان و ادبیات انگلیسی

Boys Like Girls

[ltr]Unafraid to wear their heart on their collective sleeve, the Boston-based emo-pop outfit Boys Like Girls features singer/guitarist Martin Johnson, bassist Bryan Donahue, drummer John Keefe, and guitarist Paul DiGiovanni (the last two members being cousins). After Boys Like Girls posted several demo recordings online, the band's lively hooks and youthful enthusiasm had gathered them quite a following by 2005's end, while also catching the attention of industry players like booking agent Matt Galle (My Chemical Romance, Taking Back Sunday), and producer Matt Squire (Panic at the Disco, Northstar), both of whom contacted the band about working together. Following a national PureVolume-sponsored tour with Hit the Lights and A Thorn for Every Heart, Boys Like Girls entered the studio with Squire to record their debut album. The resulting self-titled effort appeared in August 2006 on Red Ink. Although initial sales were slow, the album eventually went gold, and tracks like "Thunder" helped Boys Like Girls maintain a presence on the Billboard charts throughout 2008. Following the release of a DVD, Read Between the Lines, the band returned to the recording studio to commence working on a second album, which appeared in 2009 under the title Love Drunk.[/ltr]

BoysLikeGirls20091005131657.jpg

جیران

کاربر فوق‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان خرم آباد
مدال المپیاد
المپیاد شیمی و زبان

به نقل از صدف :
well...no...not really
i dnt have any sugggestions but i dont really think that copying them is a good thing to do!
dear sadaf
i think its good because we havent time to search all of this history and some of the members do not recognize all of this bands :)
tnx ehsan for your try (;
i myself just like Linkin Park and Evanescence
both of them is great​

Sadaf94

کاربر نیمه‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان 2
شهر
تهران
مدال المپیاد
شیمی دارم می خونم !!!

به نقل از minaaaaa :
dear sadaf
i think its good because we havent time to search all of this history and some of the members do not recognize all of this bands :)
both of them is great​
yeah...but do u really think that they read them all???
they're soo long...and well they seem to be boring!

EhsanJ

کاربر فوق‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
شهید هاشمی نژاد 1 مشهد
شهر
مشهد
دانشگاه
دانشگاه فردوسی مشهد
رشته دانشگاه
زبان و ادبیات انگلیسی

به نقل از صدف :
yeah...but do u really think that they read them all???
they're soo long...and well they seem to be boring!
So sadaf, u think they're boring, huh? well, it seems u have lot of free time to go and search info about all of these bands ur self, so, the question is: What the hell r u doing in this topic? they're boring but no one asked u to come and post comments here. so as long as u dont have any suggstions, i dont think that would be a good idea to come and post comments here cuz This topic is BORING. U got it? x

به نقل از minaaaaa :
dear sadaf
both of them is great​
thanx, ur awesome! i try to put more bands ASAP, u just have to tell me ur favorite band that are not here yet, ok? ur great thanx x

جیران

کاربر فوق‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان خرم آباد
مدال المپیاد
المپیاد شیمی و زبان

به نقل از EhsanJ :
So sadaf, u think they're boring, huh? well, it seems u have lot of free time to go and search info about all of these bands ur self, so, the question is: What the hell r u doing in this topic? they're boring but no one asked u to come and post comments here. so as long as u dont have any suggstions, i dont think that would be a good idea to come and post comments here cuz This topic is BORING. U got it? x
please calm ehsan
i wanna speak about species of rock
first Rock and roll and some singers and band of this species are Elvis Presley , Otis Redding, Chuck Berry, Beatles ,Fats Domino and this species of rock was in 1950 in America
&second is Pop Rock and nearly we have alot of bigot for it and some singer and band of this species are:

Forever The Sickest Kids, All Time Low, The Maine (band), A Rocket To The Moon, SR-71, Something Corporate, Cute Is What We Aim For, Avril Lavigne, Ashlee Simpson, The Feeling, McFLY, We The Kings, Nicolas, Pink, Rihanna, Mêlée, Metro Station (band), Stellar Kart, The Veronicas, Jonas Brothers, Weezer, Yellowcard, Hot Daddy , The Monkey Puppets , Every Avenue
in fact we have several rock band and i think all of them are interesting [/left​

Sadaf94

کاربر نیمه‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان 2
شهر
تهران
مدال المپیاد
شیمی دارم می خونم !!!

به نقل از EhsanJ :
oh wow..i never thought that u would be this rude to me.
its obviously too boring ! look only 66 ppl have visited it...i bet half of them were urslef....lol
nevermind...people are allowed to say what they thihnk about the subjects...well,maybe not to u??
haha u act like a 4 yrs old girl .

EhsanJ

کاربر فوق‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
شهید هاشمی نژاد 1 مشهد
شهر
مشهد
دانشگاه
دانشگاه فردوسی مشهد
رشته دانشگاه
زبان و ادبیات انگلیسی

First of all i wasn't rude and if i was, u deserved it. I spent a lot of time 2 find a proper bio of these bands and i got 'em all together so that rock fans would have access to their fav band's info and u tell me they're boring instead of thanking me? I SAID IF U HAD ANY SUGGESTION, SAY IT. No one forced u to read them. And u know what? Say anything u want. I dont give a damn about ur stupid opinions as long as there's people who realy appriciate my work. And hey, watch ur mouth. It's u, who is a 4 year old girl.

EhsanJ

کاربر فوق‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
شهید هاشمی نژاد 1 مشهد
شهر
مشهد
دانشگاه
دانشگاه فردوسی مشهد
رشته دانشگاه
زبان و ادبیات انگلیسی

به نقل از minaaaaa :
please calm ehsan
i wanna speak about species of rock
first Rock and roll and some singers and band of this species are Elvis Presley , Otis Redding, Chuck Berry, Beatles ,Fats Domino and this species of rock was in 1950 in America
&second is Pop Rock and nearly we have alot of bigot for it and some singer and band of this species are:

Forever The Sickest Kids, All Time Low, The Maine (band), A Rocket To The Moon, SR-71, Something Corporate, Cute Is What We Aim For, Avril Lavigne, Ashlee Simpson, The Feeling, McFLY, We The Kings, Nicolas, Pink, Rihanna, Mêlée, Metro Station (band), Stellar Kart, The Veronicas, Jonas Brothers, Weezer, Yellowcard, Hot Daddy , The Monkey Puppets , Every Avenue
in fact we have several rock band and i think all of them are interesting [/left
dont worry, i am calm. Im just so sorry. Some people are not grateful for what i've done and they dare to say that in my face. But there's no problem. Thanx for ur suggestion. I ll put their bio for u. ThanQ.​

Sadaf94

کاربر نیمه‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان 2
شهر
تهران
مدال المپیاد
شیمی دارم می خونم !!!

به نقل از EhsanJ :
First of all i wasn't rude and if i was, u deserved it. I spent a lot of time 2 find a proper bio of these bands and i got 'em all together so that rock fans would have access to their fav band's info and u tell me they're boring instead of thanking me? I SAID IF U HAD ANY SUGGESTION, SAY IT. No one forced u to read them. And u know what? Say anything u want. I dont give a damn about ur stupid opinions as long as there's people who realy appriciate my work. And hey, watch ur mouth. It's u, who is a 4 year old girl.
i didnt say what u do is a bad thing i just said that they're boring...
uh....nevermind...ur being so mean.

EhsanJ

کاربر فوق‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
شهید هاشمی نژاد 1 مشهد
شهر
مشهد
دانشگاه
دانشگاه فردوسی مشهد
رشته دانشگاه
زبان و ادبیات انگلیسی

به نقل از صدف :
i didnt say what u do is a bad thing i just said that they're boring...
uh....nevermind...ur being so mean.
Boring? dont read'em then. x

جیران

کاربر فوق‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان خرم آباد
مدال المپیاد
المپیاد شیمی و زبان

ohhhhh pls stop
both of them speak about sth that isnt very important
sadaf think it is boring.... so sadaf nobody force u to read them this topic is for someone who like to read this history and you can go somewhere that you think is interesting
and u ehsan you are the manager and you shouldn't speak like that i see
dear ehsan and sadaf pls give to each other the negative point :D :D :D :D :D if with this, you can help yourself :D :D

بالا