• شروع کننده موضوع

bhelli

کاربر نیمه‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان تهران
here we can talk about the newest movies in the US.​

the best three movies(this week in us box office)
1)Obsessed
Idris Elba, Beyonce Knowles, Ali Larter
22%
rotten

After the last weekends' tween-tainment domination by Zac Efron & Miley Cyrus, a more mature movie has claimed the top spot. Stalker thriller "Obsessed" eclipsed the competition by grossing $28.5 million on its opening weekend.

2)Seventeen Again (17 Again)
Zac Efron, Matthew Perry, Leslie Mann
56%
rotten

Zac Efron & Co. ran it back for another successful weekend, grossing $11.6 million for a total of $40 million in just two weeks.

3)Fighting
Channing Tatum, Terrence Howard, Luis Guzman
36%
rotten

Former Abercrombie & Fitch model Channing Tatum and the rest of the "Fighting" team held no punches and did much better than expected by grossing an estimated $11.4 million​

• شروع کننده موضوع

bhelli

کاربر نیمه‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان تهران
پاسخ : US box office

opening this week:

Star Trek
Chris Pine, Zachary Quinto, Winona Ryder
The fate of the galaxy rests in the hands of bitter rivals. One, James Kirk (Chris Pine), is a delinquent, thrill-seeking Iowa farm boy. The other, Spock (Zachary Quinto), was raised in a logic-based society that rejects all emotion. As fiery instinct clashes with calm reason, their unlikely but powerful partnership is the only thing capable of leading their crew through unimaginable danger, boldly going where no man has gone before.

Next Day Air
Darius McCrary, Debbie Allen, Donald Faison
Ten people's lives are drastically changed when Leo (Donald Faison) delivers a 10 kilo package of cocaine to the wrong address. From the furious dealer that sent it (Emilio Rivera), to the fearful intended recipients that missed it and the devious recipients that plan to flip it, everyone is trying to get their hands on the package of contraband.

Julia
Tilda Swinton, Aidan Gould, Bruno Bichir
Julia, a miserable, middle-aged alcoholic (Tilda Swinton), is well on her way to rock bottom. A chance encounter with a Mexican woman (Kate del Castillo) leads her to an act of violence for personal gain. After so many destructive decisions, Julia soon realizes that she must choose life or death.​

• شروع کننده موضوع

bhelli

کاربر نیمه‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان تهران

top box office this week:

Star Trek
Chris Pine, Zachary Quinto, Leonard Nimoy
J.J. Abrams' Star Trek exceeded predictions, grossing $3 million more than expected. The Mother's Day numbers elevated the film's opening weekend box office to $79.2 million.

X-Men Origins - Wolverine
Hugh Jackman, Liev Schreiber, Ryan Reynolds
Hugh Jackman's X-Men flick, Wolverine, came in second this weekend with $26.4 million but is sporting strong total box office numbers at $85.1 million

The Ghosts of Girlfriends Past
Matthew McConaughey, Jennifer Garner, Michael Douglas
Jennifer Garner and Matthew McConaughey's romantic comedy, Ghosts of Girlfriends Past, came in a distant third, taking in another $10.4 million take for a 2 wek total of $30 million.​

• شروع کننده موضوع

bhelli

کاربر نیمه‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان تهران

opening this week:

Angels & Demons
Tom Hanks, Ayelet Zurer, Ewan McGregor
Dan Brown's epic novel - written before The Da Vinci Code - is ready for the big screen. Robert Langdon (Hanks) uncovers evidence of the resurgence of the Illuminati, an ancient brotherhood intent on destroying the Catholic Church. When a threat becomes very real, he and beautiful Italian scientist Vittoria Vetra (Zurer) must follow a 400-year-old trail of ancient symbols that mark the Vatican's only hope for survival

Management
Jennifer Aniston, Steve Zahn, Margo Martindale
When Sue (Aniston) checks into the motel owned by Mike's (Zahn) parents, what starts with a bottle of wine, "compliments of management," soon evolves into a cross-country journey of two people looking for a sense of purpose. The two embark on a bumpy, freeing journey to discover that their place in the world just might be together.

The Brothers Bloom
Rachel Weisz, Adrien Brody, Mark Ruffalo
Career con men Bloom (Brody) and Stephen (Ruffalo) are angling for one last score before they retire. As "antique dealers," the brothers target a lonely heiress (Weisz). The plan begins to falter, though, when Bloom falls in love with the mark, and the brothers must tussle which each other while maintaining the ruse​

فاطمه طباطبای

کاربر فوق‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان قم
مدال المپیاد
فیزیک-ریاضی

Zac Efron?
oh i don't like his personality.but he is a good actor

• شروع کننده موضوع

bhelli

کاربر نیمه‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان تهران

به نقل از فاطمه خانم :
Zac Efron?
oh i don't like his personality.but he is a good actor
oh i love him!!!!! hes so talented & also handsome!!

فاطمه طباطبای

کاربر فوق‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان قم
مدال المپیاد
فیزیک-ریاضی

yes he is handsome.but he isn't a good boy!

• شروع کننده موضوع

bhelli

کاربر نیمه‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان تهران

به نقل از فاطمه خانم :
yes he is handsome.but he isn't a good boy!
well hes just an actor & i can only see him as an actor! so i cant decide whether hes a good boy or not!
and i just love him as an actor! :D

فاطمه طباطبای

کاربر فوق‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان قم
مدال المپیاد
فیزیک-ریاضی

به نقل از بهاره حلی :
well hes just an actor & i can only see him as an actor! so i cant decide whether hes a good boy or not!
and i just love him as an actor! :D
ok.i agree with you.but prsonality of actors @actresses is very important for me.
I hate a ....actor or actress:D

Lorca

کاربر فوق‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
دانشگاه
دانشگاه تهران
رشته دانشگاه
زیست‌شناسی سلولی و مولکولی

The "...." Can be filled with...?! :D Anyway, He's not phenomenon...Only talented for Comedy-Romance teen movies (Considering the fact that he's handsome) Nothing more.

فاطمه طباطبای

کاربر فوق‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان قم
مدال المپیاد
فیزیک-ریاضی

yes I agree with you Lorca:D

sampadii_farzanegan2

کاربر حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
farzanegan 1.teh
دانشگاه
دانشکده علوم پزشکی شهید بهش
رشته دانشگاه
دندانپزشکی

Shall we revive this topic ? any interest ?​

نسترنگار

کاربر خاک‌انجمن‌خورده
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان ۱ تهران
رشته دانشگاه
پزشکی بهشتی

?Well, now the new Batman movie is in the first place! What do you think about it​

ali.mashi

کاربر فوق‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
هاشمــــ II
دانشگاه
علوم پزشکی مشهد
رشته دانشگاه
دندانپزشکی

به نقل از نسترنّگار :
?Well, now the new Batman movie is in the first place! What do you think about it​
:-< I think it's exactly where it deserves to be... at the very top /m\ unfortunately there's no joker this year

نسترنگار

کاربر خاک‌انجمن‌خورده
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان ۱ تهران
رشته دانشگاه
پزشکی بهشتی

[ltr]

I don't really understand why this topic is not popular at all. We should do something about it!

The Dark Knight Rises is now #, The Expendables 2 is #3. Except for the Dark Knight, I don't find any of them worthy enough to download and watch. What do you think about The Box Office?

[rtl]

جنا

کاربر فوق‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان ۱
شهر
تهران

ali.mashi

کاربر فوق‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
هاشمــــ II
دانشگاه
علوم پزشکی مشهد
رشته دانشگاه
دندانپزشکی

All i know about it is that adele has composed the soundtrack ! & that has surely been effective on the attraction it has for the audience ! By the way i think taken 2 is a great movie sincee the forst taken was awesome as hell ! And in this one the daughter or maybe her mother is gonna be kidnapped ! I'd love to see it as soon as i can ! A

Parisand

کاربر فوق‌فعال
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
دبیرستان فرزانگان 1
شهر
تهران
سال فارغ التحصیلی

I love this topic !
You should start to work on this again ! :D