!Let's Talk

• شروع کننده موضوع Pegi
  • تاریخ شروع
وضعیت
موضوع بسته شده است.
پاسخ : Let's Talk! x

به نقل از ErfanDK :
No people are always interested in something.But it may be hard to find their interest.
Is that a saying or quote or sth? because if it is here is not a place to say that. u should write these stuff on topics like "beautifl English texts " x

به نقل از EhsanJ :
Is that a saying or quote or sth? because if it is here is not a place to say that. u should write these stuff on topics like "beautifl English texts " x
No,It was the answer of my question!
'cuz some of out\r teachers aren't interested in anythin'!​

could you please suggest me a nice topic for my lecture? :D >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D<

به نقل از ghati :
could you please suggest me a nice topic for my lecture? :D >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D<
Animals,Cats,Nature,Students' Problems &...​

happpppppppppppppppppppppppy NODET day..................

Hi guys.
are u ok ?
I wanted yo tell u that...excuse me...I wanted to tell SAMPADAK happy ur birthday.... <D= <D= <D= P:> P:> P:>

MY right eye really hurts guys... It's killin' me! i dunoo what to do but i'm guessin that i'm gonna be blind soon... :( x

به نقل از EhsanJ :
MY right eye really hurts guys... It's killin' me! i dunoo what to do but i'm guessin that i'm gonna be blind soon... :( x
oh my God!
why?

به نقل از Dokhtare ariyaE :
Well On tuesday, someone shot the ball towards me. it was soooo fast that i didn't even have time to close my eyes. well it hit my right eye and i was totally blind for like an hour. it got better after that but it still hurts like hell... sometimes every thing becomes black and i can't see anything with my right eye.. i really dunoo what has happened to it' it's totally messed up .... :( x

پاسخ : پاسخ : Let's Talk! x

به نقل از EhsanJ :
Well On tuesday, someone shot the ball towards me. it was soooo fast that i didn't even have time to close my eyes. well it hit my right eye and i was totally blind for like an hour. it got better after that but it still hurts like hell... sometimes every thing becomes black and i can't see anything with my right eye.. i really dunoo what has happened to it' it's totally messed up .... :( x
I hope you will get better soon.
have U visited a doctor?

به نقل از Dokhtare ariyaE :
I hope you will get better soon.
have U visited a doctor?
Oh thanx.. yeah i did but he said there's nothing wrong with ur eye and it's alright! i dunno how did he get to this conclusion! x

به نقل از EhsanJ :
What is the problem with my answer? Was there something wrong?!
I hope u'll recover soon(I mean your eye)

به نقل از EhsanJ :
Oh thanx.. yeah i did but he said there's nothing wrong with ur eye and it's alright! i dunno how did he get to this conclusion! x
so U should'nt be worried anymore!! :D

is it a good topic for my lecture?"should cellphones be allowed at school?"
i think it's very interesting :Dhow about you :-w

Not a new discussion!

به نقل از ghati :
it is interesting to talk about but it doesn't have any special result.if u wanna have a result it's not a good idea(in my opinion!)

به نقل از ghati :
oh i hate this Law for cellphone in school​

but i want to ask some questions during the discussion that may give it some good results

وضعیت
موضوع بسته شده است.
Back
بالا