امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
شهید فیروزی
شهر
یه جایی
سال فارغ التحصیلی
مدال المپیاد
سخته
Criminal books? I usually read novels but there are some nice books I can suggest u for example "The Book Thief " by Markus Zusak or "The Muse" by Jessie Burton:)
Isn't "the book thief" a super sad novel about the world wars? get the sad stories away from me! lol

mim.mim.ghaf

کاربر نیمه‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
شهيد بهشتى
شهر
یه شهر کوچیک
سال فارغ التحصیلی
رشته دانشگاه
داروسازی
Hi! I’m at about high intermediate level. I wanted to ask you if I’m ready to start Harry Potter books or not. I haven’t read any novels yet and it would be my first one. I’ll be so thankful if you share some information about the difficulty level of this book series with me8->.

• شروع کننده موضوع

THG

امین
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
شهید فیروزی
شهر
یه جایی
سال فارغ التحصیلی
مدال المپیاد
سخته
Hi! I’m at about high intermediate level. I wanted to ask you if I’m ready to start Harry Potter books or not. I haven’t read any novels yet and it would be my first one. I’ll be so thankful if you share some information about the difficulty level of this book series with me8->.
The books get progressively more difficult but overall they are easier to read than most novels

Nahal.

کاربر حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان
شهر
مشهد
سال فارغ التحصیلی
I think you are so ready to read them cause I'm at intermediate level and I'm reading it now. It's a little hard for me but I can understand it. It's amazing! :)

Nahal.

کاربر حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان
شهر
مشهد
سال فارغ التحصیلی
I think I've read every harry potter book at least twice by now xD. It's just that for the most part, when it comes to books and movies, I prefer reality to fantasy
You have really nice classmates though lol
Yes they're really nice:)
I'm at the second book of the series:)
But I have read them in Persian:)

• لایک
امتیازات: THG

Nahal.

کاربر حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان
شهر
مشهد
سال فارغ التحصیلی
  • لایک
امتیازات: THG

Zeinab04

کاربر فوق‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان ۷
شهر
تهران
سال فارغ التحصیلی
دانشگاه
امیرکبیر
رشته دانشگاه
مهندسی پزشکی
Ummm ...
All this years I couldn't emphasis the "kind"of books I read ...
But , I can say that I am not very good at philosophic topics ...and the reason is that I can't understand any thing from them .. LOL.. I may be able to handle it when I got elder ...
Anyway .. mostly I prefer reading sci-fi or somehow scary , mysterious books ,, for an example I can point to harry potter (super cliche I know-_-)as one of most simple examples...yup
Unfortunately am not into books..among books I've read up to know .. I really got satisfied with blindness by Jose Saramago
I typed a lot -_-
But I may come and update here..

بالا