نسترنگار

کاربر خاک‌انجمن‌خورده
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان ۱ تهران
رشته دانشگاه
پزشکی بهشتی
Have you seen This topic? Some of the T.V !series that are discussed there are inappropriate for teenagers and yet everbody watches them

?Let me give you an example: The T.V series How I Met Your Mother. Would you watch it with your parents

:We're discussing these questions in here

?What do you think is good and positive about them? What's bad
?If you were a mom/dad would you let your teenage boy/girl watch them
?What do you think is the appropriate age for watching T.V series like that

I don't say we should go on extremes! Don't kill me please! :D

جنا

کاربر فوق‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان ۱
شهر
تهران
پاسخ : !You should not be watching this

well :-?
True Blood and Game Of Thrones are definitely inappropriate ! even for young adults :-"
some mild content or rude humor ( Like HIMYM or The Big Bang Theory ) is usually ok
but there must be no high nudity in series ( Like True Blood or Game Of Thrones )i some series like these are completely inappropriate and SHOULD NOT be wathched

P.S : HIMYM is not that bad that it sounds :-"

sampadii_farzanegan2

کاربر حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
farzanegan 1.teh
دانشگاه
دانشکده علوم پزشکی شهید بهش
رشته دانشگاه
دندانپزشکی

well....HIMYM as jenna said is not an inappropriate series but some seriously are..

I think the effect of some indirectly implying movies are more serious than some scenes...90210 for example...all it's trying to imlpy is living life for it's sake only without any specific goal...doing what you feel like doing ....self indulgance...and in one word solvency.this has ten times more serious effect on a teenagers mental adolescence.

I knew a friend whose mom used to censor all the series and movies before she watched them ! I'm not gonna be one of those mothers for sure....but I guess there has got to be some restrictions and these restrictions should in the first place be ingrained so that they are followed...It's more effective to explain to a rather mature teenager the effetcs than to forbid and impose rules !

I reckon there is no such thing as suitable age for some scenes...for example some series broadcasted on Farsi 1 or Gem Tv channels and the like are not suitable for anyone even adults....of course teenagers are easily affected and are in the process of forming basic principles and thus are more sensitive!

It's not only the nudity that makes a series inappropraite.....my mom keeps saying that watching all the murders and betrayals in movies ( e.g : vampire diaries and the like ) has affected your behavior and you are now less affectionate ....IDk :-?? we even fought over the movie " The final destination " and she told me that it was going to affect my daily life and affect it did ! ( e,g : I hesitate each time I wanna go on a roller coaster )​

ALt3rnA

کاربر فوق‌فعال
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
شهید بهشتی
شهر
کرمانشاه
مدال المپیاد
ریاضی خوندم 2 سال . هیچ کدوم ثبت نام هم نکردم حتی .

it really depends on your age guys
since lots of u are most likely 14-15 YO u should be more careful
if u start getting familiar with these things too soon u might end up having sexual disorders
when is was about 14 and the family watched a movie i used to close my eyes or go to somewhere else during even the french kiss parts
but im 18 now . and yes im completely ok to watch how i met your mother with my family .
even the more sexual scenes

so really ! its more a matter of age​

ali.mashi

کاربر فوق‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
هاشمــــ II
دانشگاه
علوم پزشکی مشهد
رشته دانشگاه
دندانپزشکی

به نقل از ALt3rnA :
it really depends on your age guys
since lots of u are most likely 14-15 YO u should be more careful
if u start getting familiar with these things too soon u might end up having sexual disorders
when is was about 14 and the family watched a movie i used to close my eyes or go to somewhere else during even the french kiss parts
but im 18 now . and yes im completely ok to watch how i met your mother with my family .
even the more sexual scenes

so really ! its more a matter of age​
the age ur talking about is never ever about numbers. A 13 year old can sometimes be more comfotable around these things that someone who's 18 or above. What really does matter, is how the family acts toward that stuff. Imagine a family who always skips the kiss scene while watching a movie. In this family two things happen to the kids
They get curious about it more than ever, so they get deeper in the thing
And also they don't feel good 'bout watching movies with their parents

As a result of those mentioned above a gap is gradually generated between kids and parents. What happens next is that the kid will start watching movies himself but this time the kind of movie he watches is not controlled by the parents at all & as my fried abovesaid, disorders will happen

belata

کاربر نیمه‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان2
شهر
تهران
سال فارغ التحصیلی
دانشگاه
صنعتی امیرکبیر
رشته دانشگاه
مهندسی عمران

به نقل از جنا :
well :-?
True Blood and Game Of Thrones are definitely inappropriate ! even for young adults :-"
some mild content or rude humor ( Like HIMYM or The Big Bang Theory ) is usually ok
but there must be no high nudity in series ( Like True Blood or Game Of Thrones )i some series like these are completely inappropriate and SHOULD NOT be wathched

P.S : HIMYM is not that bad that it sounds :-"
but actually I saw both of them.. ;)) & you know just nothin' happened!!! no effect.. :D but I think this totally depends on the children!! I mean it differs from one person 2 another.. some may see without any bad influence on them,while others may get bad points of the same movie or tv series

sampadii_farzanegan2

کاربر حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
farzanegan 1.teh
دانشگاه
رشته دانشگاه
دندانپزشکی

what about violence ? do you think they're inappropriate too?Do they have as much as bad influence?​

• شروع کننده موضوع

نسترنگار

کاربر خاک‌انجمن‌خورده
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان ۱ تهران
رشته دانشگاه
پزشکی بهشتی

Violence has more effect on younger children :-? It does't have much effect on me but I don't enjoy watching violent scenes (e.g the series 24 which is full of torture scenes) I'm not a touchy person either but I don't believe there is so much violence in the real world that they show in the movies

I think it's very important that at least one adult person watch the movie with anyone under 18 and kind of like check what .they're watching

I myself always check The Parental Guide of the movie I'm going to watch (Since I download most of the media I watch; TV .Shows, movies,...); If it's bad, I don't watch that movie or cut the bad scenes for my own good

.Do you think the MPAA's rating system applies for us too? I mean Iranians​

sampadii_farzanegan2

کاربر حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
farzanegan 1.teh
دانشگاه
رشته دانشگاه
دندانپزشکی

I don't think you got my point.I know that many of us don't mind watching violent stuff and some ( e,g : me ) even enjoy it ,but I'm talking about the effect of violence on our subconscious .

For instance no one in deed feels bad about playing violent games but a research recently conducted shows that almost half of the people who play war like games tend not to care about their surroundings .This is the exact examination which players were put through : A man talking to them intentionally but in a seemingly accidental way dropped his suitcase letting the meterials inside pour down....most of those who had played football or other non-violent games offered to help but others didn't.So the effect is indeniable I guess with games...Do you think it's almost the same with movies?​

Moonraker

کاربر نیمه‌فعال
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
شهید سلطانی
شهر
کرج

There are some series that do include inappropriate content, But if you watch them with discretion they can do you no harm. Even if they're not appropriate for your age. Usually all of the sitcoms ( Friends, How i met your mother, TBBT, etc.. ) are like that. However, sometimes you have to look past some things. For example South Park contains curse language, racism, sexism, and all kind of stuff. But if you look past that, creators are trying to deliver a message through each and every episode. Some series like Spartacus use nudity and other mature subjects even if they're not even remotely related to subject only to attract viewers.

P.S. IDK since when i am an expert in analyzing TV series and stuff. :|

بالا