ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
farzanegan 1.teh
دانشگاه
دانشکده علوم پزشکی شهید بهش
رشته دانشگاه
دندانپزشکی
Here we're gonna practice writing.Each week or so I'll present new styles of writing ; we'll practice and those who participate will have to write paragraphs and post them here (sort of home-work assignment) 'cause that's the only efficient way to learn to write effectively.To sort things out I''ll just need some time ,so for now the topic will be locked and in construction.

نسترنگار

کاربر خاک‌انجمن‌خورده
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان ۱ تهران
رشته دانشگاه
پزشکی بهشتی
پاسخ : Writing

Hi everyone

This is the first writing lesson. There will be more (I take the lessons from many websites and one of the best books available for Academic Writing) .There are many things to learn about writing so we' will proceed step by step

There are six important steps in writing a paragraph

STEP‌ ONE: Choose a topic

STEP TW:O Gather ideas

STEP THREE: Organize

STEP FOUR: Review Structure and content

STEP SIX: Revise structure and content, Proof Read and make final corrections

These are the basic steps. We have different types of paragraph writing. Soon. I'll write about them.

~ ?Does anyone else know about academic writing

نسترنگار

کاربر خاک‌انجمن‌خورده
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان ۱ تهران
رشته دانشگاه
پزشکی بهشتی
The Structure of a Paragraph

.The next thing to know about writing is the structure of a paragraph and later on, the structure of an essay

?What makes a paragraph

The Topic Sentence

Usually the first and the most general sentence of a paragraph, it's the main idea of the paragraph.

The Supporting Sentences

they talk about or explain the topic sentence and come in more details about the topic sentence.

The Concluding Sentence

Usually the last sentence of a paragraph, it finishes the paragraph by repeating the main idea or just giving a final comment
about the topic

This picture show the structure of a paragraph in an essay, at the end, the paragraph is related to the next paragraph

organization_paragraph.gif

بالا