کاربر خاک‌انجمن‌خورده
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان ۱ تهران
رشته دانشگاه
پزشکی بهشتی
پاسخ : !Thinking in English

I myself sometimes think in English but I don't create sentences, I use the ones I've recently heard. Like now, I'm re-reading Harry Potter Series (Now on book 6 :D) and they use a lot of phrases so I use them when thinking but I don't use much new words, just the ones I have complete dominance on​

M Gravity

کاربر فوق‌فعال
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
Frz1
شهر
مشهد

Well ,yes ido think in english . Recently i 've been dreaming in english too. Wow its really fun.w

mandela_sarah

کاربر فوق‌فعال
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان
شهر
تهران
دانشگاه
تهران

I've been thinking about it for months! and finally, I came to understand that I can't do that. I realized I just translate the things I want to say in Persian into English, in less than a second! I guess others do the same thing.
I think, thinking in Persian, is something you can't help! It just happens.

ali.mashi

کاربر فوق‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
هاشمــــ II
دانشگاه
علوم پزشکی مشهد
رشته دانشگاه
دندانپزشکی

به نقل از mooket s :
I've been thinking about it for months! and finally, I came to understand that I can't do that. I realized I just translate the things I want to say in Persian into English, in less than a second! I guess others do the same thing.
I think, thinking in Persian, is something you can't help! It just happens.
I don't agree! take the example of me! :D my native language is not Persian, and i use Persian only when I"m out with my friend. At home, I use my native language, but still I get to think in both Persian & Engliish. so it is possible! all u need is a bit of strong will!
and remember what I said in a few posts back; as long as u look at english as a subject to study, u won't make much progress. on the other hand, if it becomes some sort of a hobby for u, u'll learn better than anybody else

• شروع کننده موضوع

نسترنگار

کاربر خاک‌انجمن‌خورده
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان ۱ تهران
رشته دانشگاه
پزشکی بهشتی

You mean you think in Persian, the you translate it to English? That's not considered, I guess. 'Cause you're still thinking in Persian & the only job your mind does is translating.​

• شروع کننده موضوع

نسترنگار

کاربر خاک‌انجمن‌خورده
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان ۱ تهران
رشته دانشگاه
پزشکی بهشتی

What's stupid about it? I think it's good

Master_BIO

کاربر فعال
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان 1 بندرعبّاس
شهر
همین جی
مدال المپیاد
المپیاد زیستی بودم :ایکس
دانشگاه
پرینستون
رشته دانشگاه
بیو تِک

yea ..
whnever I mix up not even I think in English by myself but also express many many many sentences in english !!!
first part's good but the second ..
straight infront of th mirror (?) is another common situations I keep thinkin' in english and talking to myself!

Narcissus

کاربر خاک‌انجمن‌خورده
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
دبيرستان فرزانگان1
شهر
مشهد
مدال المپیاد
رتبه ی 1 کشوری المپیاد زبان انگلیسی دوره ی راهنمایی :دی

Guess I usually think in Eng!! :-?
I like my thoughts when they're Eng! :))
after thinking in Eng I talk to myself or my mother about my thoughts,& we try to discuss them,again in Eng! :D :))

mandela_sarah

کاربر فوق‌فعال
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان
شهر
تهران
دانشگاه
تهران

no, what I say is not that I first say sth in my mind in English, then I myself translate it into Persian consciously! I know i do that, but so quickly that I don't understand!
I mean, if a native speaker who is knowledgeable in languages hears what I say, will definitely understand that I'm not a native speaker. you know, I think you can never express yourself in another language. you can never create something. because it's not you who controls the language!It's language that controls you!. I don't know if I have made myself clear.

parastoo

کاربر نیمه‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان 2 تهران
شهر
طهران
مدال المپیاد
ریاضی!
دانشگاه
؟!
رشته دانشگاه
معماری! :دال

Well, depends. that usually happens when I'm thinking of something that i've heard before in English, Or am using the exact same words in my thoughts that ive read or heard somewhere. :-?

soliloquize

کاربر فوق‌فعال
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان
شهر
کرج
مدال المپیاد
شیمی ...

i think english when i wanted to give a lecture :D :D

• شروع کننده موضوع

نسترنگار

کاربر خاک‌انجمن‌خورده
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان ۱ تهران
رشته دانشگاه
پزشکی بهشتی

Now thinking with myself, I understood that half of my thinking happens in English! and I usually emphasize a lot :D most of this thinking comes from the books and movies I read and I also watch 3 or 4 series together (I download them every week) and I think they are much better than movies if we want to improve our English.

Have you ever felt that when talking, it's much easier to say something in English? this happens for me like all the time. I know, it's stupid ;;)

ali.mashi

کاربر فوق‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
هاشمــــ II
دانشگاه
علوم پزشکی مشهد
رشته دانشگاه
دندانپزشکی

به نقل از نسترنّگار :
Have you ever felt that when talking, it's much easier to say something in English? this happens for me like all the time. I know, it's stupid ;;)
As a matter of fact that is not stupid at all. It happens to anyone that uses more than one language at a time. In my case sometimes I spent like 10 minutes trying to figure out what a persian meaning for an English word.
The problem is I do know what exactly the word is but I don't know what it's called in persian. for example the word "cozy" it took me almost half an hour to remember what it meant in persian a few days ago.
This thing really gets under my skin

HANIEH.S

کاربر فعال
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان3
شهر
تهران
سال فارغ التحصیلی
دانشگاه
الزهرا
رشته دانشگاه
مهندسی کامپیوتر نرم افزار

به نقل از Death Angel :
As a matter of fact that is not stupid at all. It happens to anyone that uses more than one language at a time. In my case sometimes I spent like 10 minutes trying to figure out what a persian meaning for an English word.
The problem is I do know what exactly the word is but I don't know what it's called in persian. for example the word "cozy" it took me almost half an hour to remember what it meant in persian a few days ago.
This thing really gets under my skin
Yeah the same problem goes with me too!
And the worst part is when u r talking to some one then when u explain that u dont remember the persian word they laugh and think u r showing off!
I realy hate that feeling!
!But thinking in eng and talking in eng to myself helps me to calm down in the hardest situations

tressa

کاربر فعال
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان
شهر
سبزوار

I only think in English and talk with myself when I listen to english musics, watch English movie or some clips. But it's some weeks that I''m working on English hard so every thing in my mind have changed to english. I wish there was someone in our house who could talk to me in English.

M@KER

کاربر فعال
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
علامه حلی 4 ( راهنمایی )
شهر
تهران
مدال المپیاد
رتبه 40 آزمون های تیمز استان تهران

Usually I Don't
But When I Wanna To Swear :D I Use English To Think :D

Neg@r

کاربر حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
دبیرستان فرزانگان 1
شهر
مشهد
رشته دانشگاه
دارو ســازی

when i'm walking alonely in a street i always talk and think in english ...
I LOVE ENGLISH​

Only God Knows

کاربر نیمه‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
دبیرستان علامه حلی 1
شهر
تهران
مدال المپیاد
دارم می خونم برا المپیاد (شیمی )

Seriously , If You Don't think english while you are speaking, You can't Speak as well as you can ,I experinced It And PLZ don't do my mistake. If you want to speak verywell , Try to Think english Because In that case , IT'S MANDATORY !​

iran1372

کاربر حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
شهر
ساری
رشته دانشگاه
حقوق

When I am alone I do it it is better than think in persian for me because my thoughts only waste my time but when I think in english i remember some words but my english is terrible and I have to stop thinking

بالا