ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فــــرزII
شهر
شیــراز
پاسخ : Hot Chair

hi honey
imagine that 2 ppl R in danger the one that u luv & the other is who luvs u.which one do u help first???why

نسترنگار

کاربر خاک‌انجمن‌خورده
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان ۱ تهران
رشته دانشگاه
پزشکی بهشتی

VOLUNTEERS FOR THE NEXT HOT CHAIR SHALL P.M US

Dawn

کاربر فوق‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
شهر
تهران

hi dear
whos the best person in this site?one boy and one girl
have u ever fell in love?
do u have a sister or brother?
whos your best friend?
what do u think about me?

الهام1375

کاربر حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فـرزانگان
شهر
بیرجند
مدال المپیاد
شیمی میخوندم.
دانشگاه
دانشگاه علوم پزشکی تهران
رشته دانشگاه
پزشکی

به نقل از Dawn :
hi dear: Hi Dawn!
whos the best person in this site?one boy and one girl: what a difficult question! you burned me!but I don't think that there is just a person who is the best! but totally I like english and chemistry forums supervisors.
have u ever fell in love?I can't call it love. but I liked some people in my life very much!
do u have a sister or brother?yes I have 1 brother the same as you! but he is bigger than me
whos your best friend? my best friend is my dear friend "mahla" but she is not a member of sampadia
what do u think about me?I think you are one of the people who I like in this site because I think our ideas are somehow similar
You were the first person who asked me . Thank you and I hope to see you again >:D< (;

الهام1375

کاربر حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فـرزانگان
شهر
بیرجند
مدال المپیاد
شیمی میخوندم.
دانشگاه
دانشگاه علوم پزشکی تهران
رشته دانشگاه
پزشکی

what a quite hot chair! (:|

Dawn

کاربر فوق‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
شهر
تهران

Hi again
do u like studying?
what kinds of books do u like more?
do read a lot of books?

الهام1375

کاربر حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فـرزانگان
شهر
بیرجند
مدال المپیاد
شیمی میخوندم.
دانشگاه
دانشگاه علوم پزشکی تهران
رشته دانشگاه
پزشکی

به نقل از Dawn :
Hi againHi >:D<!
do u like studying? yeah why not! but It strongly depends on what I study.because I am allergic to some subjects! L-:
what kinds of books do u like more?you know I really don't enjoy reading long novels! boring! (:|but I do enjoy reading educational and scientific books about chemistry and physics
do read a lot of books?right now I am trying to deal with the challenge to study for Olympiad or not but my plan for summer was to develop my english
and let myself study other things at school. so I studied and read english books and I didn't have a lot of time to read other books but totally I read books a lot.

thanks a bunch! :)

• لایک
امتیازات: Dawn

Dawn

کاربر فوق‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
شهر
تهران

what is your idea about sampad?
whas was your worst score?
do u have a boy friend? :D

الهام1375

کاربر حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فـرزانگان
شهر
بیرجند
مدال المپیاد
شیمی میخوندم.
دانشگاه
دانشگاه علوم پزشکی تهران
رشته دانشگاه
پزشکی

به نقل از Dawn :
what is your idea about sampad?I love my school in fact I loved it ! because I can see How awfully it gets worst when I can't do anything for it.sampad is always a value for me and I am owe it >:D<
whas was your worst score? X_X at school it was 16/5 in math in 4th grade of elementary school. I have to add that it doesn't mean that I don't like math . visa versa I love it! I think after that exam I became enthusiastic in math >:D<!
do u have a boy friend? :D never! I think this brother is enough and I really don't like any other boys to be in my life ;;) [-(!
hope to meet you again! <D=

• لایک
امتیازات: Dawn

Dawn

کاربر فوق‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
شهر
تهران

do u like your mother or father more?
what is your cellphone?
who is your favorite actor ?

cannibal

کاربر نیمه‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان
دانشگاه
UT

what is your bluetooth name ? :D

الهام1375

کاربر حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فـرزانگان
شهر
بیرجند
مدال المپیاد
شیمی میخوندم.
دانشگاه
دانشگاه علوم پزشکی تهران
رشته دانشگاه
پزشکی

به نقل از Dawn :
do u like your mother or father more?I like my mom because she is my mom ! and I don\t find any other important reasons for this,I like my dad because he is a real supporter for me!
what is your cellphone?you know I don't care for my cellphone and I think tablet is more important to spend money on. it is galaxy gu but it is going to be sold!.
who is your favorite actor ?I am not much of a movie lover!let me ignore this ! because I can name some for you but I really don't watch movies!
به نقل از cannibal :
what is your bluetooth name ? :Dit is Inspiration!
thanks a lot!

mischievous

کاربر فوق‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان 2️⃣
شهر
تهران
سال فارغ التحصیلی

Hi inspiré!
what do you think about:
your school
learning english
best book to read
sampadia
I,ll come again :)​

نسترنگار

کاربر خاک‌انجمن‌خورده
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان ۱ تهران
رشته دانشگاه
پزشکی بهشتی

[ltr]
There's something odd in here! You're NOT from Tehran and still your English is pretty good! I'm guessing that one of your parents is an English teacher or something similar! Anyways where do you study English?
How did you find Sampadia?
What do you think about the city that you live in? How are the people?
How do you like Iran?
[rtl]

الهام1375

کاربر حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فـرزانگان
شهر
بیرجند
مدال المپیاد
شیمی میخوندم.
دانشگاه
دانشگاه علوم پزشکی تهران
رشته دانشگاه
پزشکی

به نقل از استرانسیم :
Hi inspiré!Hi!
what do you think about:
your school: I can say that it is better than other schools in our town. teachers are good. but I hate crowded classes!
learning english: one of my goals which I really love it. and I really need it! also I love my english teacher who inspired me!
best book to read the most important fact about the best book is that it should avoid long texts and I think the writer is also important.besides the subject is important and I must at least like it!
sampadia:I think I found it too late. I like it because It has taught important things to me! >:D<
I,ll come again :)​
thanks!
به نقل از نسترنّگار :
[ltr]
There's something odd in here! You're NOT from Tehran and still your English is pretty good! I'm guessing that one of your parents is an English teacher or something similar! Anyways where do you study English?this is really strange to teachers here! thank you! but none of my parents are english teacher! the fact is I had the best english teacher you know why because at first I didn't mind studying english but her class was excellent! and this really inspired me! at first I studied at Y.A department of ILI and because I had to move from here to kuwait every 2 month I couldn't continue studying at the ILI but I read their book and other books which were offered to me by my teacher!
How did you find Sampadia? At first I found writing group of sampadia ,I had great time there and spent months there!one day I came to sampadia and joined to it but at first I didn't enjoy it! I abandoned it for a while but this summer I came again and found it really intersting!
What do you think about the city that you live in? How are the people? I like it ,you know, living in a small town like birjand can be boring but people here are closer to each other than big cities like tehran . they are hospitable . but the city itself doesn't have a lot of places to visit. so fewer people visit here.
How do you like Iran?I think I am kind of patriotic person! I don't wanna exaggerate but It has many places to visit. I enjoy Iranian history and I like it because is my country!
[rtl]
thank you! hope to see you again >:D< >:D< for both of you! (;

math.messi

کاربر نیمه‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان
شهر
بناب
مدال المپیاد
مرحله ی اول المپیاد ریاضی 92
دانشگاه
دانشگاه تهران
رشته دانشگاه
مهندسی برق

hi
what is your favorite subject?
what is your dream?
who is your hero?
what do you hate most in this world?

الهام1375

کاربر حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فـرزانگان
شهر
بیرجند
مدال المپیاد
شیمی میخوندم.
دانشگاه
دانشگاه علوم پزشکی تهران
رشته دانشگاه
پزشکی

به نقل از math.messi :
hi!Hi
what is your favorite subject?chemistry, english ,physics :)
what is your dream?I have a dream .(martin Luther king :))) my dream is to be a pharmacisit and achieve gold medal of chemistry olympiad! 8->
who is your hero? my dad is a real hero for me ;;)!
what do you hate most in this world?that people try to ignore each other and other people's attempts for them to have a convenient life annoys me and dishonesty makes me terribly sad :|

saranaz

کاربر فوق‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان 1
شهر
یزد
سال فارغ التحصیلی
رشته دانشگاه
پزشکی

Hi

Do you like your City?

what is your fav subject?

do you like your school?

your mother or your father ? :D

nth !

i will come back if u want :D

nilufar77

کاربر فوق‌فعال
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
سمپاد اصفهان
شهر
اصفهان
دانشگاه
اونور اب......هرجا شد

hi dear inspire
who do u like more? family or friends?why?
the best book that u ever read?
what is your favourite movie?
and what is your idea about me?
(;

وضعیت
موضوع بسته شده است.
بالا