farzanegan2
شهر
tehran
پاسخ : I Translate

به نقل از BUG :
Hi everybody​

Here we want improve our translating and comprehension from English texts​

we weill translate English short stories and paragraphs​

I'm going to put a paragraph and you are going to translate it and put your translation here​

after sometime I will put a translation from famous translators to compare ours with it​

Please note that just your translation can be Persian and any other Persian post will be deleted

First: a short story from Virginia Woolf​
A Haunted House​

WHATEVER HOUR you woke there was a door shutting. From room to room they went, hand in hand, lifting here, opening there, making sure ghostly couple.

"Here we left it," she said. And he added, "Oh, but here too!" "It's upstairs," she murmured. "And in the garden," he whispered. "Quietly," they said, "or we shall wake them."

my translation:​
خانه اشباح:

هر ساعت که بیدار میشدی دری بسته میشد، از اتاقی به اتاق دیگر میرفتند، دست در دست هم. جایی جسمی را بلند میکردند، جای دیگر دری را باز میکردند. تا مطمئن شوند زوج شبحی.
زن گفت: «اینجا ترکش کردیم» و مرد افزود « همینطور اینجا!» زن زیر لب گفت: «بالای پله هاست» مرد نجوا کرد:«و در باغ» گفتند:« آرام، وگرنه بیدارشان میکنم»

your turn :D
ok
i think its good
please continue it

Parinaz.

پری‌ناز
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان قزوین
شهر
قزوین
سال فارغ التحصیلی
دانشگاه
آزاد تهران جنوب
رشته دانشگاه
طراحی لباس

?Anyone willing to keep this topic alive

:Here is a new paragraph; a short story actually
A poor man was once wrongly imprisoned. After some years he was set free and given a sum of money as compensation for the imprisonment. He went straight away to the market and bought all the birds he saw in cages. To the great surprise of the shopkeepers, he opened the cages and set the birds free. He explained that he pitied anything that was in prison for no fault at all.

ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان
شهر
بجنورد
سال فارغ التحصیلی

به نقل از پری ناز :
?Anyone willing to keep this topic alive

:Here is a new paragraph; a short story actually
A poor man was once wrongly imprisoned. After some years he was set free and given a sum of money as compensation for the imprisonment. He went straight away to the market and bought all the birds he saw in cages. To the great surprise of the shopkeepers, he opened the cages and set the birds free. He explained that he pitied anything that was in prison for no fault at all.

یک بار مرد فقیری به اشتباه زندانی شده بود. او بعد از چند سال آزاد شده و مبلغی پول برای جبران حبسش گرفته بود. سپس یک راست به بازار رفت و تمام پرندگانی که در قفس دید را خرید. با تعجب بسیار مغازه‌داران، او قفس‌ها را گشود و پرنده‌ها را آزاد کرد. توضیح داد که برای هر چیزی که بدون هیچ تقصیری در زندان است، دلسوزی می‌کند.

ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان
شهر
بجنورد
سال فارغ التحصیلی
Let's repurpose this topic shall we? Before this you had to wait 'till someone (usually the admin) came and checked the translation and add the next story or paragraph for the next translation. Now I'm just gonna put the whole story in this post and how it works is that the person translating formats their post with putting the translation of the paragraph first and then put the next paragraph on their post themselves and anyone can jump in at any time to correct a mistake they see but we won't stop the flow of the topic until someone checks it and instead we just keep translating.

Though it is one of the faded memories of my life today, there are times when I remember his face clearly, especially his eyes. As he had yellow spots on his eyes we called him spotty. He would have been a stray dog, until, he came to me.

I was seven years old. My dad had just got transferred to Nasik. We had shifted into a rented house. The house was surrounded by lots of bushes and vines. It was raining very heavily on the day we shifted.

I went out and felt those refreshing raindrops with a cool breeze on my face. It was a cold dark night. We had our meal and went to sleep.

Somehow in the midnight I heard a loud thud outside the main door. I mustered courage and peeped out through the window adjoining the door and I was really amused with what I saw outside.

There was a small puppy lying on an old rug which my mother had put outside the door. It was wet and shivering. At first it was difficult to see the little one. It had a black body which was darker even than a black rainy cloud. It was the yellow spots on its eyes, which made me realize its presence.

It was trying to get inside the curved rug to avoid the chilling air outside and it had managed to get in as I could see only his head outside the rug.

I saw that the flowerpot kept on the window sill had fallen down. I felt pity for poor soul. I went in and came out with an old towel. I went near the innocent one and held it in my hand and wiped the puppy till he had become dry. I took it inside and made a bed for him with a woolen rug and a small pillow. He seemed very comfortable in his new bed as he went to sleep immediately.

The next day morning, everyone in the family came to know about the unusual guest. “Shall we keep him with us?" I questioned my mom.

Like any other parents would, my parents first totally refused my idea but my sister and I convinced them to keep Spotty.

Slowly Spotty got easily mingled with everyone and became one of the family members. We got used to all his small habits and pranks.

Days passed on and one evening when Spotty returned from his long walk, he appeared very exhausted. He came to my room and sat near me. It was then I saw that his hind leg was injured and was bleeding. I called out my mother and she quickly tied a bandage around his leg and gave him food to eat.

I was very upset. But the next day, Spotty was up to his usual pranks though he limped a bit.

After this incident my relation with Spotty became more intense. I really admired him a lot for his courage.

Almost a year later, one midnight we heard Spotty barking breathlessly. We came out and saw that he was barking continuously heading somewhere.

After some time Spotty became quite. I patted him on his back and came inside. The next day morning, my heart skipped a beat when I didn’t see Spotty. I searched for him in each and every corner but he was nowhere. And this time he had gone and would never come back. I cried and waited for him. We waited for one long week. But there were no signs of him.

Then one day my Dad got transferred to Mumbai. We shifted back to Mumbai. What would have happened to Spotty? Would he have died? These were the only questions in my mind, but they all remained unanswered forever.

I chose a very easy story with short paragraphs so more people can participate and if enough people join us and this story finishes, I can choose an easier or harder story based on majority opinion. Let's put our English to test shall we? (although translating requires a set of
skills not just English but that's besides the point) ok

What you should do simply put is: translate the first paragraph of "A Mysterious Memory" (which I will put bellow and is also in the story box above) and copy and paste the next paragraph from the story box above into the bottom of your post for the next person.

:First Paragraph
Though it is one of the faded memories of my life today, there are times when I remember his face clearly, especially his eyes. As he had yellow spots on his eyes we called him spotty. He would have been a stray dog, until, he came to me.

آخرین ویرایش:
بالا