دبيرستان فرزانگان1
شهر
مشهد
مدال المپیاد
رتبه ی 1 کشوری المپیاد زبان انگلیسی دوره ی راهنمایی :دی
پاسخ : The best english institute

به نقل از !m2zhy :
oh ....of course i didn't mean that!!!!
i love english,and i've studied it because i really like it...
i said if u wanna improve your speaking ,kish institue is better ..
that's it

Yeah,It seems to be like that.
But If sb really wants to improve her/his speaking skills,she/he can do it.
No matter in which institute she/he studies.
But generally,yep.Kish institute focuses on speaking skills.
:)

Your feline

کاربر خاک‌انجمن‌خورده
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگـان
شهر
شهرستان
سال فارغ التحصیلی

All Of them Are Good
But I Think Iran Language Institute Is a better Institute But InterChange And HeadWay Books Are better Than Iran Language Institute Books Because
in headway And InterChange Books We learn Words and Grammer In Different Texts
But In Iran Lanugage Institue It is Not so And They Have Not Some Parts Like Culture Matters That They are In HeadWay And InterChange Books .
Good Luck

• لایک
امتیازات: N.M

belata

کاربر نیمه‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان2
شهر
تهران
سال فارغ التحصیلی
دانشگاه
صنعتی امیرکبیر
رشته دانشگاه
مهندسی عمران

i guess ili is closer 2 standards than the other institutes.it's my own opinion!!!!!!!i prefer ili because ili students are successful in English B-)

Narcissus

کاربر خاک‌انجمن‌خورده
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
دبيرستان فرزانگان1
شهر
مشهد
مدال المپیاد

به نقل از belata :
i guess ili is closer 2 standards than the other institutes.it's my own opinion!!!!!!!i prefer ili because ili students are successful in English B-)

I Agree with you.
What's your level?​

kanor

کاربر فعال
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
دبيرستان فرزانگان يك
شهر
تهران

I think ILI is the best

نسترنگار

کاربر خاک‌انجمن‌خورده
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان ۱ تهران
رشته دانشگاه
پزشکی بهشتی

I disagree. I think that ILI is good only if you want to write a formal essay or anything formal because it emphasizes on very formal grammer which is not much used in everyday communication. Though we are inter 2 students, I don't think ILI is practical. Just My Idea anyways!​

minasamiei

کاربر نیمه‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان امين يك
شهر
اصفهان
دانشگاه
صنعتی شریف
رشته دانشگاه
مهندسی صنایع

به نقل از belata :

I,my self go to ILI. but I disagree with U.
I dont like the atmosphere of classes in ILI
i dont wanna challenge the conservative atmosphere of ILI But it should start a movement.likewise, the books should be more captivating. Students must be fascinated by the books
Look, My freinds and I are much more stressed out when we want to answer the reading , particullary when we have final exam than for example when we have a mathematics exam !
Its not good !
we have to withstand a lot of stressful things in our lives(specially in Iran) and English has been added to it ! English!!!
But ILI make us study english ! Maybe if we didnt go to ILI , we wouldn't study English as much as we do now. because passing the ILI terms behooves us to study English hard .
We must make time for English and granting this purpose for students (by force :D ) is the most important goal in ILI 's curriculum
And about Speaking part in ILI I agree with most of U . they don't pay enough attention to speaking ; but, if U are an active student, there will be no problem ! I,myself speak a lot in the class. it just needs good self confidence ! no one force U to speak in ILI !
Any way, I thanks ILI ! If U ask me whether I could've spoken English if I hadn't came to ILI or not , maybe I'll answer no ! If I am in this level of speaking English , the precursor is ILI !
though my mother wants me to leave ILI and choose another institute ,I'm very ambitious for finishing(to finish?!) the ILI
course
however,I think the institute is not very important . learning English should be the consequence ! It could've been granted in many institutes. depends on U !

smart girl

کاربر فوق‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان
شهر
اسفراین
مدال المپیاد
المپیاد ادبی
دانشگاه
تهران
رشته دانشگاه
داروسازی

in our city,we just have one of the shoukoh's branches, and it was good for years, but suddenly it faced with big problems,the classes were empty of students and many of the classes canceled, so i would prefer to go to another institute. and it's not very popular just in my city.​

Programmer

کاربر فوق‌فعال
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان
شهر
بجنورد
دانشگاه
صنعتی امیرکبیر
رشته دانشگاه
مهندسی کامپیوتر

I think kish is the best because of it's books , total english​

belata

کاربر نیمه‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان2
شهر
تهران
سال فارغ التحصیلی
دانشگاه
صنعتی امیرکبیر
رشته دانشگاه
مهندسی عمران

به نقل از نرگس :

I Agree with you.
What's your level?​
I have finished my study there & I have got my Paperbased Toefl just via ILI!!!& actually regardless of the fact that ILI books arent adequate 4 listening part,Iam satisfied!!:DD

belata

کاربر نیمه‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان2
شهر
تهران
سال فارغ التحصیلی
دانشگاه
صنعتی امیرکبیر
رشته دانشگاه
مهندسی عمران

but in compar
به نقل از minasamiei :

I,my self go to ILI. but I disagree with U.
I dont like the atmosphere of classes in ILI
i dont wanna challenge the conservative atmosphere of ILI But it should start a movement.likewise, the books should be more captivating. Students must be fascinated by the books
Look, My freinds and I are much more stressed out when we want to answer the reading , particullary when we have final exam than for example when we have a mathematics exam !
Its not good !
we have to withstand a lot of stressful things in our lives(specially in Iran) and English has been added to it ! English!!!
But ILI make us study english ! Maybe if we didnt go to ILI , we wouldn't study English as much as we do now. because passing the ILI terms behooves us to study English hard .
We must make time for English and granting this purpose for students (by force :D ) is the most important goal in ILI 's curriculum
And about Speaking part in ILI I agree with most of U . they don't pay enough attention to speaking ; but, if U are an active student, there will be no problem ! I,myself speak a lot in the class. it just needs good self confidence ! no one force U to speak in ILI !
Any way, I thanks ILI ! If U ask me whether I could've spoken English if I hadn't came to ILI or not , maybe I'll answer no ! If I am in this level of speaking English , the precursor is ILI !
though my mother wants me to leave ILI and choose another institute ,I'm very ambitious for finishing(to finish?!) the ILI
course
however,I think the institute is not very important . learning English should be the consequence ! It could've been granted in many institutes. depends on U !

ibut the quality of the education is not related 2 the color of the books or.. the quality of ILI isnt comparable with other similar institute right now..:)

ariadne

کاربر فوق‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان چهار
شهر
تهـــــران .

kish and kanoon are best institutes that I have tiyed them​

Parinaz.

پری‌ناز
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان قزوین
شهر
قزوین
سال فارغ التحصیلی
دانشگاه
آزاد تهران جنوب
رشته دانشگاه
طراحی لباس

Narcissus

کاربر خاک‌انجمن‌خورده
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
دبيرستان فرزانگان1
شهر
مشهد
مدال المپیاد

If you wanna know whether an institute is good or not,just look for the students who have studied there for a while...
They're the best proves.
You can test them in every skill & understand how the institute works on those skills. :)​

• لایک
امتیازات: N.M

Fateme :)

کاربر فوق‌فعال
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان 3
شهر
تهران
سال فارغ التحصیلی
دانشگاه
بهشتی
رشته دانشگاه
سخت افزار

I've studied in kish & I've many friends studied in ILI!
anyway, I prefer kish.
reason?
well In kish, U learn english! but in ILI you just study English! as I mentioned, 3 of my friends study in ILI & they R perfect in grammer & vocab. but not that much good in speaking or even writing! U know.... grammer & vocab R needed but U should learn to use them! their usage is writing & speaking! and many of ILI students have problem with speaking! in kish, U learn grammer & vocab while U R speaking so that many of your gramatical mistakes will be corrected & U'll surly learn many words! so U will B supported by all those 4 parts of English (reading, writing, speaking, grammar) that's it
but the truth is that ILI is one of the best institutes in Iran!

pucy cat

کاربر فوق‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
دبیرستان فرزانگان 4
شهر
تهــران

why simin isn't in your list?? ithnk saphir and simin are the best
but kish i don't think so :-?

ibtkm

کاربر خاک‌انجمن‌خورده
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
علامه حلی
شهر
تهران
دانشگاه
دانشگاه تهران

به نقل از مُحسن :
This is just personal idea that you have..Depending on teacher or the level, the amount of time that devotes to speaking is different. The only disadvantage of the ILI is that it doesn't have any free discussion time and many of students doesn't have any attitude for discussing in the class..there is an also another factor that influences on the quality of student's speaking ability and that's the branch..ILI have many branches and many of them are new,some of them don't have any pressure on the students so people there usually do nothing about their learning... and I think this is also true in the other institutes..I had been studying in Kish before I joined ILI..They had rich and new books and of course advanced teachers and also great method, but, there were not any pressure and failure.. I mean that if you even didn't study anything there you were able to reach into the next level easily..

about free discussion time you are almost right. But it also depends on the teacher and level too. For example the free discussion on high3 and high2 was really laudable and the main reason of it was the teacher.
But in general, free discussion in ILI is less than the other institutes.

Sahar.Z

کاربر حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
دبیرستان فـرزانگان ۱
شهر
تهران
دانشگاه
صنعتی شريف
رشته دانشگاه
مهندسی كامپيوتر - IT