شهیـد بهشتی
شهر
نیشابـور
دانشگاه
علم‌وصنعت‌ ایران
رشته دانشگاه
مهندسی‌کامپیوتر
پاسخ : Short stories

what is the real difference between heaven and hell?

A man spoke with the lord about heaven and hell and asking about the differences between heaven and hell. The Lord said
to the man, " Come, I will show you hell ."They entered a room
where a group of people sat around a huge pot of stew. Everyone
was famished, desperate and starving. Each held a spoon that reached the
pot, but each spoon had a handle so much longer than their own arm
that it could not be used to get the stew into their own mouths.
the suffering was terrible.
"Come, now I will show you heaven, "the lord said after a while. They entered another room, identical to the first- the pot of stew, the group of people,
the same long- handled spoons. But there everyone was happy and
well- nourished.
"I don't understand, "said the man. "Why are they happy here when
they were miserable in the other room and everything was the same?"
The lord smiled. "Ah, it is simple, "he said. "Here they have learned to feed each other."​

happymoon

کاربر حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان
شهر
سنندج
دانشگاه
هنر اسلامی تبریز

A certain man planted a rose and watered it faithfully and before it blossomed, he examined it.
He saw the bud that would soon blossom, but noticed thorns upon the stem and he thought, "How can any beautiful flower come from a plant burdened with so many sharp thorns? Saddened by this thought, he neglected to water the rose, and just before it was ready to bloom... it died.
So it is with many people. Within every soul there is a rose. The God-like qualities planted in us at birth, grow amid the thorns of our faults. Many of us look at ourselves and see only the thorns, the defects.
We despair, thinking that nothing good can possibly come from us. We neglect to water the good within us, and eventually it dies. We never realize our potential.
Some people do not see the rose within themselves; someone else must show it to them. One of the greatest gifts a person can possess is to be able to reach past the thorns of another, and find the rose within them.
This is one of the characteristic of love... to look at a person, know their true faults and accepting that person into your life... all the while recognizing the nobility in their soul. Help others to realize they can overcome their faults. If we show them the "rose" within themselves, they will conquer their thorns. Only then will they blossom many times over.

milad_khatmi

کاربر فعال
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
علامه جعفری
شهر
مرند
مدال المپیاد
با شکست مواجه شد
دانشگاه
دانشگاه امیرکبیر
رشته دانشگاه
مهندسی شیمی
bad luck

I awoke to searing pain all over my body. I opened my eyes and saw a nurse standing by my bed. "Mr.Fujima",she said you were lucky to have survived the bombing of Hiroshima two days ago. but you are safe now here in this hospital.
weakly I asked :"where am I"?"Nagasaki" ,she said. :))

milad_khatmi

کاربر فعال
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
علامه جعفری
شهر
مرند
مدال المپیاد
با شکست مواجه شد
دانشگاه
دانشگاه امیرکبیر
رشته دانشگاه
مهندسی شیمی

the brain. the nerd.not anymore a semester move to a new school .a chance for a new identity.
algebra. first day. first period. sitting in the back with the cool people hoping to clique I finish my exam long before anyone else.
doubting my calculations, the teacher grades it aloud:100.
I have failed. B-)

sjazayeri

کاربر حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
شهید دستغیب ۱
شهر
شیراز
مدال المپیاد
برنز کامپیوتر

The following is known to be the shortest scary story in English:
The last human was sitting alone in his room that suddenly, a knock on the door!​

sana.sh

کاربر حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان2
شهر
سنندج
سال فارغ التحصیلی
دانشگاه
شريف
رشته دانشگاه
عمران

A young man was getting ready to graduate from college. For many months he had admired a beautiful sports car in a dealer's showroom, and knowing his father could well afford it, he told him that was all he wanted.

As Graduation Day approached, the young man awaited signs that his father had purchased the car. Finally, on the morning of his graduation, his father called him into his private study. His father told him how proud he was to have such a fine son, and told him how much he loved him. He handed his son a beautifully wrapped gift box. Curious, but somewhat disappointed, the young man opened the box and found a lovely, leather-bound Bible, with the young man's name embossed in gold. Angry, he raised his voice to his father and said "With all your money, you give me a Bible?" and stormed out of the house, leaving the Bible.

Many years passed and the young man was very successful in business. He had a beautiful home and wonderful family, but realized his father was very old, and thought perhaps he should go to him. He had not seen him since that graduation day. Before he could make arrangements, he received a telegram telling him his father had passed away, and willed all of his possessions to his son. He needed to come home immediately and take care of things.

When he arrived at his father's house, sudden sadness and regret filled his heart. He began to search through his father's important papers and saw the still new Bible, just as he had left it years ago. With tears, he opened the Bible and began to turn the pages. And as he did, a car key dropped from the back of the Bible. It had a tag with the dealer's name, the same dealer who had the sports car he had desired. On the tag was the date of his graduation, and the words PAID IN FULL.

How many times do we miss Spirit's blessings and answers to our prayers because they do not arrive exactly as we have expected?

TODAY'S's affirmation: Today I look beyond the obvious and allow miracles to be created in my life

sana.sh

کاربر حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان2
شهر
سنندج
سال فارغ التحصیلی
دانشگاه
شريف
رشته دانشگاه
عمران

Once upon a time, there was an island where all the feelings lived: Happiness, Sadness, Knowledge, and all of the others, including Love. One day it was announced to the feelings that the island would sink, so all constructed boats and left. Except for Love.

Love was the only one who stayed. Love wanted to hold out until the last possible moment.

When the island had almost sunk, Love decided to ask for help.

Richness was passing by Love in a grand boat. Love said,
"Richness, can you take me with you?"
Richness answered, "No, I can't. There is a lot of gold and silver in my boat. There is no place here for you."

Love decided to ask Vanity who was also passing by in a beautiful vessel. "Vanity, please help me!"
"I can't help you, Love. You are all wet and might damage my boat," Vanity answered.

Sadness was close by so Love asked, "Sadness, let me go with you."
"Oh . . . Love, I am so sad that I need to be by myself!"

Happiness passed by Love, too, but she was so happy that she did not even hear when Love called her.

Suddenly, there was a voice, "Come, Love, I will take you." It was an elder. So blessed and overjoyed, Love even forgot to ask the elder where they were going. When they arrived at dry land, the elder went her own way. Realizing how much was owed the elder,

Love asked Knowledge, another elder, "Who Helped me?"
"It was Time," Knowledge answered.
"Time?" asked Love. "But why did Time help me?"
Knowledge smiled with deep wisdom and answered, "Because only Time is capable of understanding how valuable Love is."

sana.sh

کاربر حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان2
شهر
سنندج
سال فارغ التحصیلی
دانشگاه
شريف
رشته دانشگاه
عمران

[[
A story tells that two friends were walking through the desert. During some point of the journey they had an argument, and one friend slapped the other one in the face. The one who got slapped was hurt, but without saying anything, wrote in the sand: "TODAY MY BEST FRIEND SLAPPED ME IN THE FACE."

They kept on walking until they found an oasis, where they decided to take a bath. The one, who had been slapped, got stuck in the mire and started drowning, but the friend saved him. After the friend recovered from the near drowning, he wrote on a stone: "TODAY MY BEST FRIEND SAVED MY LIFE."

The friend who had slapped and saved his best friend asked him, "After I hurt you, you wrote in the sand and now, you write on a stone, why?"

The other friend replied: "When someone hurts us, we should write it down in sand where winds of forgiveness can erase it away. But, when someone does something good for us, we must engrave it in stone where no wind can ever erase it."

LEARN TO WRITE YOUR HURTS IN THE SAND, AND TO CARVE YOUR BENEFITS IN STONE​

روژین د.

کاربر فوق‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان 1 تهران
شهر
تهران
دانشگاه
علوم پزشکی تهران
رشته دانشگاه
پزشکی

The shortest short story in the world (just 6 words) by Ernest Hemingway :

For sale : Baby shoes. Never worn.

---------------------
Did you get the point?
It has many different meanings...​

sana.sh

کاربر حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان2
شهر
سنندج
سال فارغ التحصیلی
دانشگاه
شريف
رشته دانشگاه
عمران

"A son and his father were walking on the mountains.
Suddenly, his son falls, hurts himself and screams: "AAAhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"
To his surprise, he hears the voice repeating, somewhere in the mountain: "AAAhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"
Curious, he yells: "Who are you?"
He receives the answer: "Who are you?"
And then he screams to the mountain: "I admire you!"
The voice answers: "I admire you!"
Angered at the response, he screams: "Coward!"
He receives the answer: "Coward!"
He looks to his father and asks: "What's going on?"
The father smiles and says: "My son, pay attention."
Again the man screams: "You are a champion!"
The voice answers: "You are a champion!"
The boy is surprised, but does not understand.
Then the father explains: "People call this ECHO, but really this is LIFE.
It gives you back everything you say or do.
Our life is simply a reflection of our actions.
If you want more love in the world, create more love in your heart.
If you want more competence in your team, improve your competence.
This relationship applies to everything, in all aspects of life;
Life will give you back everything you have given to it."

YOUR LIFE IS NOT A COINCIDENCE. IT'S A REFLECTION OF YOU!"

sana.sh

کاربر حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان2
شهر
سنندج
سال فارغ التحصیلی
دانشگاه
شريف
رشته دانشگاه
عمران

An elderly carpenter was ready to retire. He told his employer-contractor of his plans to leave the house-building business to live a more leisurely life with his wife and enjoy his extended family. He would miss the paycheck each week, but he wanted to retire. They could get by.

The contractor was sorry to see his good worker go & asked if he could build just one more house as a personal favor. The carpenter said yes, but over time it was easy to see that his heart was not in his work. He resorted to shoddy workmanship and used inferior materials. It was an unfortunate way to end a dedicated career.

When the carpenter finished his work, his employer came to inspect the house. Then he handed the front-door key to the carpenter and said, "This is your house... my gift to you."

The carpenter was shocked!

What a shame! If he had only known he was building his own house, he would have done it all so differently.

So it is with us. We build our lives, a day at a time, often putting less than our best into the building. Then, with a shock, we realize we have to live in the house we have built. If we could do it over, we would do it much differently.

But, you cannot go back. You are the carpenter, and every day you hammer a nail, place a board, or erect a wall. Someone once said, "Life is a do-it-yourself project." Your attitude, and the choices you make today, help build the "house" you will live in tomorrow. Therefore, Build wisely!

Poorya.L

کاربر فوق‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
شهید بهشتی
شهر
نیشابور
مدال المپیاد
-
دانشگاه
-
رشته دانشگاه
مکانیک

SAl3A.A

کاربر فعال
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان
شهر
رشت

A story is told about a soldier who was finally coming home after having fought in Vietnam. He called his parents from San Francisco.
"Mom and Dad, I'm coming home, but I've a favor to ask. I have a friend I'd like to bring home with me."
"Sure," they replied, "we'd love to meet him."
"There's something you should know the son continued, "he was hurt pretty badly in the fighting. He stepped on a landmine and lost an arm and a leg. He has nowhere else to go, and I want him to come live with us."
"I'm sorry to hear that, son. Maybe we can help him find somewhere to live."
"No, Mom and Dad, I want him to live with us."
"Son," said the father, "you don't know what you're asking. Someone with such a handicap would be a terrible burden on us. We have our own lives to live, and we can't let something like this interfere with our lives. I think you should just come home and forget about this guy. He'll find a way to live on his own."
At that point, the son hung up the phone. The parents heard nothing more from him. A few days later, however, they received a call from the San Francisco police. Their son had died after falling from a building, they were told. The police believed it was suicide. The grief-stricken parents flew to San Francisco and were taken to the city morgue to identify the body of their son. They recognized him, but to their horror they also discovered something they didn't know, their son had only one arm and one leg.

mojtaba h

کاربر فوق‌فعال
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
شهید هاشمی نژاد 2
شهر
mashhad
دانشگاه
فردوسی
رشته دانشگاه
زمین شناسی

کد:
[center][left][left][left][left][right][left]Peter was eight and a half years old, and he went to a school near his house. He always went there and came home on foot, and he usually got back on time, but last Friday he came home from school late. His mother was in the kitchen, and she saw him and said to him, "Why are you late today, Peter  

"My teacher was angry and sent me to the headmaster after our lessons," Peter answered

?""To the headmaster?" his mother said. "Why did she send you to him  

"Because she asked a question in the class; Peter said, "and none of the children gave her the answer except me."

His mother was angry. "But why did the teacher send you to the headmaster then? Why didn"t she send all the other stupid children?" she asked Peter  

."Because her question was, "Who put glue on my chair?" Peter said

[/left][/right][/left][/left][/left][/left][/center]

zahra.kh

کاربر فوق‌فعال
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
دبيرستان فرزانگان 1
شهر
همدان

A A long time be for the world was created
and human set foot on it , god had put all
the human qualities in a separate room
.since all the qualities
were bored they decided
to play hide & seek.
madness” was one of the qualities . he shouted :”I want to count I want to count!”and since nobody was crazy enough to want to seek “madness” all the other qualities agreed . so “madness” leaned against a tree and started to count:
“One , two , three…”as ” madness ” counted ,the qualities went hiding. ” reason hid in a pile of garbage… ”lie” said that it would hide under a stone, but hid at bottom of the lake. And madness continued to count” …seventy nine , eighty , eighty one …”by this time ,all the qualities were already hidden_ except “love”.
For stupid as” love” is , he could not decide where to hide.
And this should not surprise us, because we all know how difficult it is to hide ” love “.
Madness: “… ninety five, ninety six, ninety seven …” “just when madness got to one hundred … …love jumped into a rose bush where he hide.
And madness turned around and shouted : “I’m coming! ” as madness turned around, “laziness was the first to be found, because” laziness” was too lazy to hide. Madness searched madly and found “lie” at the bottom of the lake. One by one, madness found them all – except love. Madness was getting desperate, unable to find love.
Envious of love, “envy” whispered to “madness”: “you only need to find love, and love is hiding in the rose bush.”
Madness jumped on the rose bush and he heard laud cry . the thorns in the bush had pierced “love’s eyes.”
Hearing the commotion God came into the room and saw what had happened. He got very angry and cursed madness and say since love has become blind because of you … …you shall always be with him.”
And so it came about that from that day on, love is blind and is always accompanied by madness.​

Elis4

کاربر فعال
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان
شهر
همين دور و برا :)
مدال المپیاد
قبلنا برا زیست میخوندم اما الان شیمی...امسال که مرحله اول از دستمون در رفت ایشالا سال دیگه
دانشگاه
شهید بهشتی
رشته دانشگاه
داروسازی

[lA Box Full of Kisses
The story goes that some time ago, a man punished his 3-year-old daughter for wasting a roll of gold wrapping paper. Money was tight and he became infuriated when the child tried to decorate a box to put under the Christmas tree. Nevertheless, the little girl brought the gift to her father the next morning and said, "This is for you, Daddy."

The man was embarrassed by his earlier overreaction, but his anger flared again when he found out the box was empty. He yelled at her, stating, "Don't you know, when you give someone a present, there is supposed to be something inside? The little girl looked up at him with tears in her eyes and cried, "Oh, Daddy, it's not empty at all. I blew kisses into the box. They're all for you, Daddy."

The father was crushed. He put his arms around his little girl, and he begged for her forgiveness.

Only a short time later, an accident took the life of the child. It is also told that her father kept that gold box by his bed for many years and, whenever he was discouraged, he would take out an imaginary kiss and remember the love of the child who had put it there.

In a very real sense, each one of us, as humans beings, have been given a gold container filled with unconditional love and kisses... from our children, family members, friends, and God. There is simply no other possession, anyone could hold, more precious than this

Elis4

کاربر فعال
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان
شهر
همين دور و برا :)
مدال المپیاد
قبلنا برا زیست میخوندم اما الان شیمی...امسال که مرحله اول از دستمون در رفت ایشالا سال دیگه
دانشگاه
شهید بهشتی
رشته دانشگاه
داروسازی

Love and Time

Once upon a time, there was an island where all the feelings lived: Happiness, Sadness, Knowledge, and all of the others, including Love. One day it was announced to the feelings that the island would sink, so all constructed boats and left. Except for Love.

Love was the only one who stayed. Love wanted to hold out until the last possible moment.

Richness answered, "No, I can't. There is a lot of gold and silver in my boat. There is no place here for you."

Love decided to ask Vanity who was also passing by in a beautiful vessel. "Vanity, please help me!"
"I can't help you, Love. You are all wet and might damage my boat," Vanity answered.

Happiness passed by Love, too, but she was so happy that she did not even hear when Love called her.

Suddenly, there was a voice, "Come, Love, I will take you." It was an elder. So blessed and overjoyed, Love even forgot to ask the elder where they were going. When they arrived at dry land, the elder went her own way. Realizing how much was owed the elder,

Knowledge smiled with deep wisdom and answered, "Because only Time is capable of understanding how valuable Love i​

sampadii_farzanegan2

کاربر حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
farzanegan 1.teh
دانشگاه
دانشکده علوم پزشکی شهید بهش
رشته دانشگاه
دندانپزشکی

به نقل از Elis4 :
Love and Time

Knowledge smiled with deep wisdom and answered, "Because only Time is capable of understanding how valuable Love i​

Version II :

In the same island ,feelings decide to play hide and seek...madness closes his eyes waiting for others to hide....Well however hard love tries, she cannot hide...whoever she asks for help,reject her for some reasons...until the very last minute when she jumps behind the bushes...madness seeks for every one but he fails to find love...It takes such a long time that he goes mad ,breaks a branch and pushes it into the bushes ! he, being unaware of love's position ,belinds her...and as an apology promises to stay with her till the end...till the island sinks oneday...That's why we say love is blind and madness is always there when you're in love ! ...

I had heard it many years ago and that was all i managed to remember...​

منتخب دهاتمون

کاربر فعال
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
راهنمایی علامه حلی اراک
شهر
اراک
مدال المپیاد
المپیاد معلم سرِ کار گذار های سمپاد
English stories(All in one topic)

These stories are for beter understanding (with vocab(
Lemon Dog’s Lucky Day
Part 1
There is a dog. This dog loves to eat anything with lemons. As a matter of fact he
only eats food that is made from lemons. His mother is a bulldog and she raised him
vegetarian. His father is a sheepdog. He is supposed to protect the sheep but
instead he eats them. He is nutty as a fruitcake!
It turns out that when Lemon Dog was a puppy he only ate food made from pumpkin.
His favorite was vegan cream of pumpkin popsicles. As far as making the popsicles
vegan, his mother made them with soy milk.
Lemon Dog wants to throw a party. He decides to stick with making everything from
lemons. He really wants to make lemon soup, lemon sandwiches, lemon salad,
lemon cake, and lemon pie. He needs to buy 36,000 lemons to feed his friends. He
knows that they will love his party as long as all the food is made from lemons!
He finds his keys and gets into his car… to be continued in Part 2!!!
Vocabulary
as a matter of fact: actually, in fact
raised him: parented, brought him up, taught
vegetarian: lacto-ovo vegetarian: eats plants, eggs, and milk. No meat, fish or flesh.
supposed t:O should, ought to
nutty as a fruitcake: crazy, insane, “nuts”
turns out: to be found or known, to prove to be true
vegan: eats plants. No animal products such as meat, fish, flesh, eggs, milk or honey.
cream of: food or soup made with cream
popsicles: frozen juice, type of desert or treat
as far as: with regard to, to the extent or degree of something
soy milk: a type of milk made from soy beans
throw a party: have a party, give a party
stick with: to continue doing something, to not quit something
as long as: provided that, on condition that

Only God Knows

کاربر نیمه‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
دبیرستان علامه حلی 1
شهر
تهران
مدال المپیاد
دارم می خونم برا المپیاد (شیمی )
پاسخ : Short Stories

A sick man turned to his doctor, as he was preparing to leave the examination room and said, “Doctor, I am afraid to die. Tell me what lies on the other side.”
Very quietly, the doctor said, “I don’t know.”
“You don’t know? You, a Christian man, do not know what is on the other side?”
The doctor was holding the handle of the door; on the other side came a sound of scratching and whining, and as he opened the door, a dog sprang into the room with his tail wagging and an eager show of gladness. Turning to the patient, the doctor said, “Did you notice my dog?

He’s never been in this room before. He didn’t know what was inside… He knew nothing except that his master was here, and when the door opened, he sprang in without fear. I know little of what is on the other side of death, but I do know one thing. I know my Master is there and that is enough.”

God didn’t promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, or sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it. Have faith in God. Have faith in your master.

بالا