ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
ضروری
شهر
ضروری
سال فارغ التحصیلی
!Hi

:-" here you can share any funny interesting foreign jokes. if its not english , please translate it first

:The first joke is mine

?Wife: How would you describe me

Husband: ABCDEFGHIJK

?Wife: What does that mean

Husband: Adorable, beautiful, cute, delightful, elegant, fashionable, gorgeous, and hot

?Wife: Aw, thank you, but what about IJK

!Husband: I'm just kidding​

Sanctum

کاربر حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
شهيد بهشتي
شهر
مياندوآب
سال فارغ التحصیلی
دانشگاه
علوم پزشكي شيراز - پردیس
رشته دانشگاه
دندان پزشكي
پاسخ : Foreign Jokes

1st- my MIL(mother in law) is an angel.
2nd-lucky you! Mine is still alive!

• شروع کننده موضوع
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
ضروری
شهر
ضروری
سال فارغ التحصیلی
پاسخ : Foreign Jokes

:-" ALERT: Some of these jokes are dirty and contain vulgar verbs. take care if you are mature enough or not

?Wife: I look fat. Can you give me a compliment
Husband: "You have perfect eyesight."

?Q: How do you stop an elephant from charging
A: Take away his credit card

The teacher asked Jimmy, "Why is your cat at school today Jimmy?" Jimmy replied crying, "Because I heard my daddy tell my mommy, 'I am going to eat that p*ssy once Jimmy leaves for school today"

?Cop: Did you kill this man
Me: No, a bullet killed him. Bullets are made of lead, which comes from the ground. The ground is part of nature. He died of natural causes. Case closed.

A barber, a bald man and an absent-minded professor take a journey together. They have to camp overnight, and so decide to take turns watching the luggage. When it's the barber's turn, he gets bored, so amuses himself by shaving the head of the professor. When the professor is woken up for his shift, he feels his head, and says "How stupid is that barber? He's woken up the bald man instead of me.

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps, "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says "Calm down. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a gun shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says "OK, now what?"

On the roof of a very tall building are four men; one is asian, one is mexican, one is black, and the last one is white. The asian walks to the ledge and says, "This is for all my people" and jumps off the roof. Next, the mexican walks to the ledge and also says, "This is for all my people" and then he jumps off the roof. Next is the black guy's turn. The black guy walks to the ledge and says, "This is for all my people" and then throws the white guy off the roof.

A mother is in the kitchen making dinner for her family when her daughter walks in. “Mother, where do babies come from?” The mother thinks for a few seconds and says, “Well dear, Mommy and Daddy fall in love and get married. One night they go into their bedroom, they kiss and hug, and have sex.” The daughter looks puzzled so the mother continues, “That means the daddy puts his penis in the mommy’s vagina. That’s how you get a baby, honey.” The child seems to comprehend. “Oh, I see, but the other night when I came into your room you had daddy’s penis in your mouth. What do you get when you do that?”
“Jewelry, my dear. Jewelry.”

وضعیت
موضوع بسته شده است.
بالا