نام مرکز سمپاد
farzanegan 1.teh
دانشگاه
دانشکده علوم پزشکی شهید بهش
رشته دانشگاه
دندانپزشکی
پاسخ : Suggestions about English Forum

به نقل از مـــهران² :
Many many years ago...when I was a kid in Sampadia , there used to be a topic called "Let's talk"...whenever we made a topic which tended to become somehow an opinion-centered topic , I mean s.th like these new ones like "magic lamp" or the one that has been recently updated "to my god", that topic would've been immediately transferred to let's talk! :D x
well ,I told this introduction to actually express my ideas toward the new rules of let's talk! don't U think that the previous system was better? there gonna be more of these topics, I mentioned, in the future... :-" it's your decision by the way... :-" x

Haven't yet constructed that certificate topic? :-" we're gladly waiting ;;) x​

Sorry for belated response :D

as nastaran.negar said English forum is different from other existing forums cause people can learn by talking too and there's no such thing considered as spams.

the topic " Let's talk " has been transformed into a whole different thing ,something such as " harf bezan " topic.and I think to avoid further misunderstandings we can rename it .any suggestions ?

previous system, better ? why ? [expressing feelings or narrating personal stories in English topic is not spam ....cause while talking they make mistakes ,we point them out and so we learn from our mistakes...plus,we read other posts & get familiar with new words,styles of writing,expressions ,etc.]

I agree with you on the last one.Topic has been in construction for too long.we had planned for something else ,but I'll begin with it very soon​

نسترنگار

کاربر خاک‌انجمن‌خورده
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان ۱ تهران
رشته دانشگاه
پزشکی بهشتی

I think now is the time for some new changes; Most of the topics don't have any content at all! I mean, they don't need any thinking, just say something and go. I think you should start up some topics that bring up discussions, new topics with new ideas in which knowing English isn't enough. I know it's English forum and it's different and all other stuff but isn't it just the right time to make a change?

There used to be the lack of posts problem, now that is solved! Please, Please start up some new, innovative topics! I'm willing to help if you need to

P.S: Did you lock this topic on purpose? There must have been a mistake, please open it.

I also have more suggestions, will bring them up later :D

sampadii_farzanegan2

کاربر حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
farzanegan 1.teh
دانشگاه
رشته دانشگاه
دندانپزشکی

Hi there !

English association's Rules topic was locked and when suggestions' topic was combined with it ,he must've forgotten about unlocking it .The topic is unlocked (;

+

Our primary aim was to raise the traffic through reviving old topics ,creating new rather entartaining ones and the like and now it seems like the traffic is high enough and I was actually thinking of focusing on topics such as " Grammar , " literature " , " certificate exams " and so on but what you said is also applicable.I Am glad to hear your suggestions .p.m me for them.

+

If others had suggestions too ,they can p.m me . (;

نسترنگار

کاربر خاک‌انجمن‌خورده
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان ۱ تهران
رشته دانشگاه
پزشکی بهشتی

I was going to suggest that, too; Since both you & Ali have great English knowledge, I was hoping you could start higher-level English topics; For example I'm desperately looking for Writing Lessons :-) but, that's not enough. I was also going to suggest a Movie-Watching topic or something like that where we watch a movie and then discuss it; the only problem is that I don't know how many people will actually help with that idea. Same goes with a book.

sampadii_farzanegan2

کاربر حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
farzanegan 1.teh
دانشگاه
رشته دانشگاه
دندانپزشکی

Writing...The topic will be in construction as soon as I reach ali !

+

Interesting suggestion (; well the "reading together " topic didn't achieve much success but I hope movie will.For reading a book together we have to wait till the translation held somewhere else is over....maybe then there'll be more participation

نسترنگار

کاربر خاک‌انجمن‌خورده
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان ۱ تهران
رشته دانشگاه
پزشکی بهشتی

A guide to post nicer and cleaner posts in English Forum

:Have you noticed the problems with posting in English? Look

That's all wrong!

!That's all wrong

The first sentence is ugly because the Exclamation mark is at the beginning of the sentence although I typed it at the end. Logically, it should have come at the end but it didn't I don't know how it got there but it always does. So, in order to put it in the right place -at the end of the sentence- you have to put the exclamation mark at the beginning of the sentence after you typed your sentence. This also applies for Question mark and colon

Is that correct?

?Is that correct

And one other thing, since we type in English, we're no longer confined to type with the same, boring font. Why don't you try some new fonts? Georgia and Comic Sans MS look nice, and I typed this post with Trebuchet MS

ali.mashi

کاربر فوق‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
هاشمــــ II
دانشگاه
علوم پزشکی مشهد
رشته دانشگاه
دندانپزشکی

Don't u think that with all these "forum games" that we have here it's time to come up with new topics that include some serious discussion ? x
I mean most of the recent posts here are no more than one sentence ! or at least make the games a little more creative ! E.g that banning game ! I think u should make it a little more serious ! So that people find "real" reasons to ban each other ! & stop posting the same reasons every now & then ! a
This place is in a potentially very good shape ! Try to use it ! :D q

Fireball.II

کاربر خاک‌انجمن‌خورده
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
هاشمی نژاد II
شهر
مشهد
سال فارغ التحصیلی
دانشگاه
علوم پزشکی زاهدان
رشته دانشگاه
پزشکی

Ali @ i , once posted a few reasons for banning sb and it gor kinda long . and i was blamed of becoming furious :))
anyway guys , its summer . For God's sake , do sth . whenever i come to English forum there are just a few short posts in topics such as ban d person above u and things like that .
let's have discussions or sth like that . this forum really needs to get out of the way it is .
many people may know English forum by just two or three topics such as person before u , ban d person above u and english lyrical contest .
you've got to encourage users ask them to take part in discussions ask them to be more serious and see being active in this forum as a way to improve their English skills (mostly writing ) .
anyway there are thing that we can do . we should just think about it a little .

p.s : it's like this topic has a manager . this topic has been here for a long time and i dont know if she has even noticed it or not .
Such a good topic and good competition to start the summer with .

پژواک

کاربر فوق‌حرفه‌ای
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان
شهر
کرج
سال فارغ التحصیلی

Hi everybody
as you know,English forum's management has changed , we are waiting to know your ideas,suggestions and criticisms
:) .please help us to improve Eng forum's welcoming​

شیخ المثال

کاربر فراموش شده
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
شهید بهشتی
شهر
نکا
سال فارغ التحصیلی
رشته دانشگاه
هوانوردی
its a protest

im protesting because this part of sampadia is inactive.
u the director parinaz do something for this part its all on u do something
i dont know what u wanna do but u must
make some new topics or anything else
so actually this message is not for the director of this part all of the directors of all parts must do something
help us with english
english is very useful even more than u think
tnx to all who helped us or gonna help us

Shokouh: Thank for your feed back , your post is joined to the main topic .

Parinaz.

پری‌ناز
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
فرزانگان قزوین
شهر
قزوین
سال فارغ التحصیلی
دانشگاه
آزاد تهران جنوب
رشته دانشگاه
طراحی لباس

I had so many plans for this but people in Sampadia just don't seem to have the patience for the English forum. They come around and post in mini games and then nothing at all for the couple next weeks. But rarely can you find someone interested in discussions, or willing to read a paragraph in English just a bit more difficult than they've seen in their books before.
I mean, what's the point when no one ever gets interested? I updated topics, created new ones, waited for a few interested users so that I could start other programs. And as you see, I'm still all alone in this chaos. : )) I've resigned. there is not much that I can do when there is no one who wants this part of the forum to become an active part, and actually do something for it!

So if you're in, help make it at least a little better; Though I guess I won't be responsible for the English forum much longer 'cause they think I'm screwed. : D

leconart

کاربر جدید
ارسال‌ها
امتیاز
نام مرکز سمپاد
هاشمی نژاد
شهر
مشهد
An IRC chatroom

I wonder if Sampadia would host an IRC server...
It'll probably be so[glow=red,2,300][glow=red,2,300]
[/glow][/glow] much fun.
Talking in English on a local channel is way more helpful.
If you're not familiar with IRC (
Internet Relay Chat),
It's a protocol which a server hosts it and peop
le connect to it, it has various properties like channels, topics, op and etc.
Sorry everyone, I'm on mobile, so I couldn't do better text formating :(

بالا